Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 11 Ch. 85 - ENTER 30 - 10 Days

Kaname should just be killed. There already is better villains on the story. Unless the author want to put a final point on Asagiri family's dillema and using this to develops more Aya's character (if she can't even defeat her, how will she able to fight against site admins?).

even with so many dead characters reviving, mikari , mikado and nijimi wont come back ever

boy do i love when my local mango goes from "what the fuck is going on" to "we must kill god"

Group Leader
@Sourmonkey

Actually in mahou shoujo of the end

kogami and friend fighting god as the last villain in author series. Everyone alive and Happy ending. But MC stay dead lol.

Dex-chan lover
increase lifespan? what?
that's a first, im pretty sure they never mentioned it before

I was expecting Nana to bring up how the site admins used to be humans when Kaname was bringing up how she relied on a human to help her out.

@LLENN
i actually noticed that rina had almost all her lifespan back on chapter like 77 ,i think ,when we saw that she was p much dying before tsuyuno died so its a possibility

Power Uploader
(º﹃º ) ....What the fuck is going on?

When did Alice betray them? I thought we could only assume she was on a different side since she's all "Onii-cha".
Did Aya become some badass Mahou Shoujo leader? I feel like I missed a lot in between baby-face yoyoyo guy killing all of them and the flashback to Mahou Shoujo Part 2.

I'm going to guess everything is in Mahou Shoujo Sept...

And for the real question: Will Kaname finally kill his dad, knowing there are 10 days left, or will he be a retard and go after Aya because she wears better panties than him?

Group Leader
"Hey guys, please read Sept! It's free anyway!" -Author, probably

How true, haha. This is like, what, the third character from the spinoff manga to make an appearance here? It's getting ridiculous, unless author-san somehow manages to pull off a great crossover.

Anyway, I'm pretty intrigued by Aya's supposed ability to add lifespan to magical girls. That would be a game-changer.

Dex-chan lover
@Sourmonkey
yeah, i remember that now, i just wish they make a credible explanation of how Aya got her hands on an ability like that

@LLENN I wonder if it's due to the yuri kiss scene. Maybe she received the remainder of Tsuyuno Yatsumura life force, therefore increasing her own. I'm sure it's not an error though, the artist probably has an explanation they haven't explained yet.

I'm thinking personally maybe the new Ni admin is Tsuyuno Yatsumura as he used a similar power to stop time. This would mean if a magical girl uses up all of there lifespan they'll become those husks that admins can then use as a persona as well as inherit the magical girl's powers, which would make sense as the admin powers seem very similar to the magical girls anyways.

@lauermeer at this point i highly doubt that , even though the writting is kinda eh, the manga has a lot of thought put into it sometimes to be fair

@ramunegaming chances are that it has to do with the admin corpses, why would they just start killing them aside from "we have questions" and then collecting the carcasses

G

I'm so happy to see Anjou being alive and well, same goes for Misumi.
I wonder what role they will become?

Users who are viewing this thread