Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - ENTER.53 - Because We're Family

Double-page supporter
I hope he doesn't change of his heart suddenly. I hope he's more in denial.

Dex-chan lover
glad aya is putting him in check, sucks she said shes gonna protect him but least she aint forgiving him

though am still hoping he dies

Dex-chan lover
Wondering what memory aya show to shut her asshole brother up

This was long overdue. Aya may be good to a fault, but sometimes good has its limits and is not nice. I admire her for not just draining Kaname completely and leaving him an empty husk.

Aya probably gives his lifespan back at the end :|
She doesn't want Kaname to be involved in the war. Like she said, she will protect him just as she always has.

Dex-chan lover
Aya is too good for that (or this) sinful world. Kaname should die, but at least Aya punished him.

An MC that actually has the balls to say fuck you to her oppressor, instead of spouting nakama or bullshit

Double-page supporter
I would guess she share her memories about Yurimura with him. (I can't spell her name)

Jesus christ. She started as a girl I wanna protecc, but now she's a fuckin' straight-up badass XD

Aya: Takes shitty brother's lifespan for herself, but leaves only enough so that if he tries to use a stick he will die immediately
Me: the power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has

Yesssss, so glad Aya did that! Kuso brother and father getting their just deserts. Now at least Aya and the others have more life span to pull from.

I'm guessing he'll probably still use another wand eventually, but hopefully he really does die in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread