Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - ENTER.62 - Silent Night 4

No matter how helpful the big brother becomes, guys please remember. That he's a person with a severe god complex, that beat his sister as a stress reliever, used her friends to kill eachother because she believes she doesn't deserve happiness, still never acknowledges her whatsoever, and stole someone's panties.

I’m a little disappointed that Kaname didn’t turn into sperm too,but I guess we can have a sacrificial lamb too.

Dex-chan lover
i really hate the fact that the shitty brother keeps getting lucky but hopefully he dies soon enough cause seriously will never forget what he did

with that said the group picture was great would have been perfect without him in it

Shitty brother can't be sperm cause he's already shit to begin with.

If everyone that used sticks is safe ... well, there is a admitedly not so long list of not so savory people that is not in the hero team picture: @sshole cop for starters and , if he is somehow alive, @sshole ( literally *wink* ) dad ... and I vaguely think there were others ( must reread )

That said, storywise and at this moment ( might change in any of the future chapters ), it doesn't make much sense that magical girls are immune to the spermifying Apocalipse: from the viewpoint of the Site Admins and of the King, they are unneeded because they already served their propose ... and I fail to see why would they would want any surviving magical girls around that could cause problems in their admitedly short lifespan. That said, we are talking of the same Site admins that gave some seriously OP sticks around that ended being used against them, so they might be not as cunning as they want to show off ... or maybe they are just rushing and making stuff as it comes ;)

Dex-chan lover
Kaname's death is coming up I hope. If he survives this series I'm kicking the author's ass.

Users who are viewing this thread