Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - ENTER.61 - Silent Night 3

Aggregator gang
Weird error with the prisoner knowing it's a worldwide power outage.

Dex-chan lover
who is the raped girl? looks familiar

also, i dont know why these Pepegas complain about the contents of the manga and how Satou writes, its always been this way, if you stayed here this long (specially knowing Of the End) and not enjoy it, youre kinda retarded

@LLENN
She is Kayo's bullying classmate Melissa Maina Mitsuhiro - see chapters 56-59 & 77.

Also she is schoolgirl-prostitute...

So... To summarize this chapter with so much reference, please help me if miss any:
1. Page 4. The guy saying "Kayo" is Kayo's dad, jailed after killing his daughter's (Airi, Kayo's sister) killer (which turn out to be henchmen of Isoko Anjou) - see chapter 56
2. Page 5. Wavy, black haired woman is mother of Sayuki Ringa (magical girl who has sword, RIP) - see chapter 51
3. Page 6. Pig-tailed girl is Kayo's bullying classmate Melissa Maina Mitsuhiro - see chapters 56-59 & 77. Also she is schoolgirl-prostitute
credit @dron-6z and @Cinnamonalt
I thought she was the girl from the Hyotokkoh admin, but they have different hairstyle - see chapter 49
4. Page 7. Noriko and 3 other magical girls who had been met by Kayo to get their stick's ability - see chapter 67 as author said
5. Page 8. Yuka Sumikura is a girl who would be magical girl but never receive her stick - see chapter 48 as author said
6. Page 9. Old guy is Yuki Yamai, the butler and protector of Mikari (magical girl who has flying broom, RIP)
7. Page 10. Komura-san is Kayo Komura's mom, she's sick and hospitalized - see chapters 56 & 77

Hope it helps

Dex-chan lover
@dron-6z
do you have any kind of confirmation for her being a schoolgirl prostitute?
(even if she were a prostitute, the way she is left in bed and what she says implies she didnt want any of that)
i just checked the chapters and nothing said out right, i guess we're to assume she dropped out of school and become a playting for guys

@LLENN
1. Maybe she (on chapter 57) did not serve her clients vaginally, but she did meet with men for serious money, which they hardly pay for “just talk”.

2. Being a prostitute does not at all mean a default consent to any kind of sex.
For rough sex, BDSM, anal, gangbang and other things like that, not everyone agrees.
Melissa, as we see, was beaten - that one of the professional risks of prostitutes.

Group Leader
I think since it was night in Japan it should be day in the USA, but maybe it's an effect from the king ?

Users who are viewing this thread