Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - ENTER.73 - Misumi vs Ichi

yu6

Contributor
Sadly "End" don't have a complete translations... so someone who wants to know what's going on can't ;w;

Actually, other groups dropped "end" as it got licensed. You wont get scanlations, but you can get scans. Just google it.

Fed-Kun's army
@yu6 actually Mahou Shoujo of the End had complete official English translation. Some site that doesn't care about DMCA had them uploaded, like mangarock

Group Leader
@licebmi actually its not dropped because license, the scanlation still translating while the official license are still ongoing long ago, this scanlation was dropped because akuta was
deceased
so they decided not continued it again.

Any ideas of who this mystery person in front of Aya in pg. 15-16 is? Hoping Aya won't be more misfortunate and lose Tsuyuno again, I need my twincest yuri!

Group Leader
@puppeto4 @yu6 plus, the author already know we reading scanlation lmao https://twitter.com/kentarosato1201/status/438346984093523968

Group Leader
Alright, I'll explain things for you guys. As spoiler-free as possible.

Mahou Shoujo of the End has online translations on mangarock, though they're the SSE translations. Less literal, replaces "stick" (they literally say "sutekki", like in mahou shoujo site) with "wand," and other weird stuff, but overall a more complete translation.

Mahou Shoujo of the End is a different kind of thing from Mahou Shoujo Site.
The magical girls are regular girls with powers, but then there are Alternative Magical Girls who get their powers from devices called Sticks, but they don't really function like the sticks in MSS. The main plot of MSotE is that the villains are trying to make the regular magical girls have children so that they can have 13 magical girls of a single generation to do a ritual that will create a god.

Basically, Akuta Rintaro was a rapey pedo cop that the main group found and he joined them because of his skills with a gun. He became super-powered a few times and people love him because he was pretty much the only character in MSotE with a lot of personality. The others were... fairly one-note, if anything.

Kurorogi Rei:
Kurorogi Rei was a body-switching scientist man who created this one cuteboy villain, who was almost going to complete the ritual himself, however Kurorogi stepped in and stole its power to become god and reshape the universe. The two main characters of the first half, the two main characters of the second half, and an alternate timeline version of one of the first half's two main characters were the only ones who survived this, and within a few chapters they were able to destroy Kurorogi Rei at the cost of the main character dude's life, recreating the universe and restoring the memories of everyone who was erased by Kurorogi. so the characters remembered that the universe ended. and all that

Personally, I have absolutely no fucking idea how the universe of Mahou Shoujo of The End and Mahou Shoujo Site can be the same universe. Especially considering the timeline of events and the universe mechanics. But, hey, all I'm here for is the MSS characters, because now there's pretty much only best girls, so it doesn't matter to me.

Dex-chan lover
BODk1PL.jpg

@EvelynIsGone

Site is clearly after End, the existence of magic here is explained by the fact that all sticks come from Rei

Group Leader
@Tarlo

Mahou Shoujo Site takes place in, at earliest 2017. We see the Mahou Shoujo of the End characters in 2017 and they looked older in that than they do in this, iirc.

"the existence of magic here is explained by the fact that all sticks come from Rei"
But... this is a totally different system than in MSotE. In literally every conceivable way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the author using connecting this manga to another story, but if those characters are going to be important, then I really wish he had made it very clear since the beginning that this is a sequel to another manga. At this point I don't want to invest too much time to understand characters from a different story, so I hope they will only play minor roles here.

@EvenlynlsGone
future cast come from 2030, so 2017 is ok for the main cast. They can be sightly the same as usual

About the Sticks, Rei is a God
outside this universe. He can create what he want, He simply put some magic inside objects (the Site sticks) even if there's no magic in this universe

Users who are viewing this thread