Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - ENTER.77 - Raging Storm: Tempest

Group Leader
Its all about mentality. Kaname himself doesn't view himself as a man after getting dominated and violated as much as he would hate to admit it.

The bigger mystery is Aya's real father, who/why the changed appearance and what powers did he have before. He's talking as if he knew all this shit was going to go down so he produced some girls that would ruin all of King's plans. Maybe he's from the future lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@EvelynIsGone
*reading kiyoharu's wiki page*
Hol de fuk up, I recall kiyoharu is a boy. Since when did it became transgirl wtf

Group Leader
@tsuu lol

I'm gonna say it's been since Volume 4 Chapter 23, when she used the girl's bathroom.

It's also pretty much explicitly stated in her bio page from Volume 4, but for some reason none of the extra chapters have been translated and uploaded to mangadex. (Hopefully someone gets to doing that?)

One thing that has been bothering me so much is that Kayo has a Genderbending stick that she copied. Can't she lend it to Kiyoharu?

Group Leader
@leporine I think the implication of both that Stick's existence as well as the fact Kayo kept it implies that this is what the author intends to do, have her lend it to Kiyo-chan. This will probably happen after they've saved the world, though, because for them, now probably isn't the time to be spending lifespan on anything else but saving the world.

M-ass-ive destruction for Kaname. I would say this is karma but I don't want the world to just end because of surprise butt sex

I just wanna know if the King actually knew about what happened to Kaname or if they were implying about it. The way that last sentence was worded, I wanna say they were guessing about it.

@EvelynIsGone there is absolutely no reference to virginity in the dialogue, nor has there ever been in the manga as far as I’m concerned.
The line that the King uses is translated literally to “Were you made into a woman?” We decided that this line would not work in the English, because then people would start speculating that Kaname literally lost his penis.
There can be theories on Twitter about why Kaname cannot damage the King anymore that might be related to his virginity, but I assure you, the dialogue itself was not mistranslated.

so he is fucked in the ass and now he is not considered man anymore? like wtf? this is getting more and more hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread