Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 135 - ENTER.80 - Time

She somehow went back in time and is saving everyone who had crappy futures.
I guess the cop and the girl from his other series were a red herring? Will just have to wait and see.

Edit: What was Sakuras event that made her into a magical girl, I can't remember.

Group Leader
I'm slightly worried that in the next chapter or a later one we'll just see Kiyo, doing whatever she does, get a teleportation poof under her skirt and she'll say something like "wow it's gone" because that's probably exactly what Kentaro would do.

Contributor
So all the crap happended is no more since he redo the time and fix everyone issues. Aia is the new Madoka? <3

really not a fan of this kind of ending, going back and fixing all the problems before they happen instead of overcoming the things that did happen but.... at least its cute ?

Dex-chan lover
Aw c'mon.
I'm not one to just call rip-off at similarities but this is literally a Madoka ending.

Group Leader
Damn, Aya really does have the best stick. It even allows her to go back in time and pull a Madoka maneuver.

Group Leader
Misumi: Bastards like you are SICK

Also Misumi: Has a rape dungeon.

Wait did they ever fully establish what Anjou's tragedy was? Her flashback is ringing any bells for me.

Do we know if this got canceled? Feels like he got told to end this ASAP...

Group Leader
@Jujube Isoko Anjou's backstory was unknown. However, it's now heavily implied that, somehow, she lost Haruto.

Also I'm gonna say he probably rushed this ending, the last 3 fights were far too short.

Dex-chan lover
It totally smells like a Madoka move, but at least Aya had to actually work hard and suffered like hell until this point.

It feels like this is ending, but some things still look unsolved. Kayo should still have a copy of Nijimin's stick, which I've been hoping it would have some importance at some point. Also, what was the point of doing all that work to save Yatsumura if we are going for a reset ending?

Well, at least it seems that the Mahou Shoujo of the End characters were not relevant to the story, just a cameo for the shit and giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread