Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 11 Ch. 45 - Carrot and Stick

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka I'm sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant by my definition of yandere was: Someone who's life centers unhealthily on and around Their love interest to the exclusion of all else. Sometimes escalates to violence.

I didn't mean that violence was the requirement, I meant that her mental health was. That and their interaction with others. The fact that while she is no where near mentally stable, her instability didn't stem and focus on her interactions with Asuka prevents me from labeling her as a yandere. Her instability does affect how she treats Asuka, don't get me wrong, but that's the symptom not the cause.
I'm not saying non-violent yandere don't exist, I think we both know which Koharu I'm talking about when I say this. I'm just saying I don't view Kurumi as a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir
ah, i get it.
i agree that in non-asuka related matters, she's generally fine. However, because asuka is literally her anchor to sanity, I kinda think she can definitely be classed as one. Her actions (and thoughts, as we've seen) are also well within yandere territory, they just aren't directed at asuka, in this situation. It's more along the lines of a 'if you ever think of coming near her i'll murder your family' thing, and I definitely think the only thing that prevents that is that 'it would make asuka sad' or 'asuka wouldn't want me to do that'. Torture is an outlet for her to 'safely' vent this behavior in a productive manner

she's def the scariest of all the girls, imo.

except maybe peipei, i'm legit confused that she might be wearing a gyaru suit

Dex-chan lover
@Nobaka I agree with your reasoning and how scary she is. I agree that Asuka us Kurumi's anchor. Except for the Pei Pei thing my comment on the chapter Kurumi was about to lose it in middle school mirrors yours here . As for Pei Pei. It either wasn't canon or it's a metaphor for glamour.
I'm glad we settled this and reached an understanding

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir
yeah p sure we were just talking past each other making the same point

i was about to ask if 'magical power' was indicated by breast size, but then i remembered tamara

Dex-chan lover
I knew the necromancer lady reminded me a bit of someone, I finally realized who. The main character from Murciélago.

47e256f24799018415840a0a4a497d1c14c384ab_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kek. Pages 10 and 11 cracked me up. Tamara wanted the sugar. Kurumi nearly fucking killed her for taking it.

Jokes aside though, if they ruin Best Girl with that "seed", there will be NO FUCKING FORGIVENESS.

Users who are viewing this thread