Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 12 Ch. 49 - Fierce Battle Part 2

Dex-chan lover
A vessel to hold untold amounts of power. Coupled with an all-out magical war.

Is all the expended magical weaponry going to get sucked up too?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the newbie magical girls are fucked, they can't beat Varvara and the mind control violin.

As bad as I'll feel for the new girls if/when they die horribly, I just hope Kurumi and co. survive. Chisato and Nazani too, of course.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was surprisingly heroic and lighthearted. I suspect that author will notice this mistake no later than in the next chapter. -_-

Dex-chan lover
Welp, my sleeper agent theory is thrown out the window. I guess the next step is she goes critical and blow NY off the map unless they were to do something about the ring.

Eh, the NPA were going to fight Varvara so maybe Jade's friends aren't dead meat just yet.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Curiously heartwarming, I can't wait to see how many of those magical girls end up gruesomely murdered in the coming chapters.

Double-page supporter
Those two magical girls are gonna get tentacruel'd, and how come when glasses girl was screaming for her friends Asuka and Nozo to help her she didn't give Kurumi a shoutout too?

Dex-chan lover
In Western heroic fantasy, it's a mistake for the villain to monologue, as doing so gives time to the hero.

But, in Japanese heroic fantasy, it's always in the interest of the villain to monologue, as the hero invariably pauses to listen, and thus the villain buys time.

Users who are viewing this thread