Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 13 Ch. 56 - Breakthrough to Utopia

Dex-chan lover
"I'm going to solve the issue Rothschilds & Associates by blowing up random city blocks full of civilians" doesn't seem like a particularly well thought out plan.

Dex-chan lover
Is this why there's a smut tag? Don't remember anything smutty in the previous chapters.

Kurumi should get some tips from Francine. It should help in furthering her techniques.😊

@dsfargeg
Or by abducting, torturing and killing a Swiss numerologist, or by abducting and torturing the daughter of an enemy soldier, or by selling humans to strange elves from another dimension...

Dex-chan lover
@dsfargeg
@Dr_Harnsaft

What she wants to create is not the better world for humans, but just better world overall. She admitted herself that she just doesn't like world (including humanity) how it is and want to remake it in accordance with her views. Just like you can't eradicate drugs unless there are people who want them, you can't make the world better with current population, so it's necessary to alter everything including humans. Thus I guess she couldn't care less about humans lives at this point and just doing what it takes to execute her plan. World is beyond repair, you can't fix it, just start over.

Dex-chan lover
@CookieMonster
There's plenty of ways to eradicate drug problems, they just require methods the international community would condemn as icky and mean. Putting that aside, if she wants to kill lots of people purely for the sake of killing lots of people (rather than attempting to kill specific organizations and individuals to accomplish a tangible goal) then attacking cities is still the idiot way to do it. Just destroy a few supply routes and let the people in the cities resort to cannibalism after a week. She'd simultaneously tie up enemy resources as they try to fix the situation (since there's still tons of people alive that could be rescued) while also causing the highest number of causalities with the minimum amount of effort.

Dex-chan lover
@dsfargeg

At this moment she doesn't want to kill people for sake of killing them, not now. Her goal was to create super magic girl and she took necessary steps. Turns out her plan worked pretty well, and now when she has this ultimate weapon, she can pursue her global goals and do as she pleased. How exactly she want to alter the world is yet unclear, maybe kill or sell like 2\3 or population, replace people with beings from other dimensions etc

@Dr_Harnsaft
Yeah, it's the only way that could work, but I guess it won't remove cartels or solve the problem completely. There'll always be some kind of black market. It's gonna be like the current situation with legal weapons.

Dex-chan lover
@Amenohi I just finished binge from chapter 1, francine was shown doing scissor girl before (no pun intended 😅)

Dex-chan lover
Bleh. I mean, there was almost nobody else it could be BUT Francine, but it's still a copout.

P.S. I love how everyone's reaction to her words looks like they all simultaneously got a bad case of Taco Bell.

@nomadicengi: No, she's the one Asuka literally saw torn in half under a building. (She also used to fight riding a bike and I'm sad we'll never see that animated).

@Illakilla The releases were done within a week for 18 months. It's just the last one, the scanlator seems to have vanished. Also bear in mind there was no August chapter so that's not anyone's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread