Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 60 - Climax Part 4

Thank you guys on the translation team so much for dealing with these shitty-ass names. I have no idea how the he'll you make it work.

Also, this was rushed as fuck, but goddamn that was pretty badass on lesbian American's part.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@Shinobu said:
Chinese girl is still alive with both her legs cut off how
Because Kurumi is a badass medic. Remember she told Asuka and the other one to take care of the berzerk girl while she herself went to help PeiPei.

man this series does not mess around. I put off reading it cause I originally couldn’t handle people being turned into meat cubes. The story is amazing, and the action is amazing. Thank you for the translation of this amazing series.

Who let George RR Martin into this manga? Cause damn, those last few pages tho. This was a really good update and I'm looking forward to what happens next!

This Japanese RPG-style turn-based combat is such pure tedium. The soldiers are on the scene. One must presume they are not arschloch scheissing around. The Brigadier enters the arena. She likely didn't just materialize in thin air. Where was the shot that logically would have been fired by at least one of the soldiers? What use is having numbers, if they all merely participate in taking their turn? Why is it that the Brigadier can launch a surprise attack, but she does not get surprise sniped the fsck back down almost immediately? Why is this all that ever happens in these kinds of battles?

Also -- and I'm not as upset about this, because literally every action story author utterly shits the bed on this one: the reality of physical laws upending just about all of these supernatural attacks by this little bit of esoterica known as Newton's Third Law Of Motion. Correct me if I've already gone senile in my old age -- but I don't recall this (or any similar) story ever mentioning that these super powered people also weigh the requisite 10+ metric tons to do the shit they're doing.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell was Mia all this time? And Francine just pops in out of nowhere after spending ages presumably dossing around off-camera...

......... HOLD ON... wait... wait... Was Mia the one who was fighting Francine earlier? Because I was absolutely sure it was Asuka or whatever her name was. I was wondering why she was using that weird combat knife rather than her karambit, but I thought she was doing it to save power or something. I mean they've always looked kinda similar, but if that was Mia then this is the first time I've completely failed to tell the difference between them.
Fuck it.... Okay, so I know Psycho Nurse and Pei's Pai... and also small-titty Russian.... but can't really distinguish between the other two since they look pretty much the same.

Conversely, the fact that the fucking glowy ring on Sekhmet's finger is the source of her magic (but not her true power) is so blindingly obvious I'm surprised they didn't already know it. I was taking it for granted that they already knew and just didn't have any means of getting at it.

Users who are viewing this thread