Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

What group exactly is /a/nonymous? Like where is it coming from? cooperative 4chan /a/ board or something?

It's finally being updated again after so long... hm

My fellow lurkers, chapter 62 is the last one and the raws are out if anyone's interested.

Double-page supporter
@yesir360 Just a translator group that got formed on /a/ board, not really a cooperative effort of the whole board

Well that was a ride. Can I recommend it? Sure. Is it worth it? Maybe...
Better than any of the 100's of isekai copy/paste or high school SOL we get every year? Yep.

Thanks for the translations!
Weird ending, but I am still confused about it. Did Asuka and Kurumi get together? Can anyone explain the ending for me?

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'll say, this got rushed in the end.

Did I like it?
I liked how dark it got but I'm a person who also want a lot of world development to occur and I'm kinda annoyed that not much occurred for it to happen at the end.

Do I recommend it?
Hmmm..... I'm not so sure now after that final arc. If there's plans to make a sequel to fix what is missing then maybe but for now, I will not recommend it.

Meh, the ending is way too normie-friendly. It would be much more interesting if they did Devilman Crybaby style ending.

Dex-chan lover
A good read but the ending leaves a bunch to be desired.

I was kind of hoping they'd do an op in the magical world and fight somebody even worse than the (not so) mysterious villain they kept hyping up but alas. Hopefully a sequel or another work in the same setting is done someday.

I dont know about you, but i love this endinggggg!!

theres still a few loose ends obviously so hopefully theres a sequel but tbh im pretty satisfied already with the ending cuz the two things i wanted most of the ending did happen which is asuka x kurumi and sayako surviving and i dont want anything tragic to happen to them anymore especially considering how brutal and tragic this manga is huhu

Well....to be honest I'm disappointed in that ending. It reeks of cancelled but I doubt it was. Left a bunch of loose ends, lots of it seems really contrived. The last 6 or so chapters really weren't up to par. Stil, I enjoyed most of it a lot so....well actually that's why this is annoying. I expected better.

Indeed, this ending was kinda rushed, but I can see that the ending left an opening whole that we can fill as we want, right?

I mean, if Asuka can control her new power, she basically can revive any person she wants, this possibility already opens a whole new world for continuation stories. I would read them specially because this ending was not good enough for me. But that's my point of view.

And I would like to see a better ending for Jush Cause and Cavalier.

I liked reading it but not as much as I could, that's my thought.

Dex-chan lover
It's really Yuri? I need to know xD Well anyway I'll try to read it...

I liked the manga overall but ... just like MS Site, the ending made me feel obnoxious about it ... at least this one was consistent except for that part about
Asuka resurrecting dead people

It's basically "oh yeah, you can resurrect people that even turned to ashes since 6 months ago, go ahead"

It would have been better explained if it was some sort of artifact made by the disas thought to have been destroyed during the war or something. Still rushed but better than, "yeah, you can do that".

Users who are viewing this thread