Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

Group Leader
@theviperscoffee
America trying to control other countries by bring war and selling weapons to the terrorist and look what happen to them now so many dying cuz of virus that what we Sri Lankan called KARAMA IS A BITCH !

Group Leader
@Angris

Yea It will for example 2015-2019 previous government was complete trash and when last year after terrorist attack people learn in hard way that previous government were trash when election happen most of the people give their vote for current president and now all the trash politicians that were from previous government were getting arrested for their crimes .

Like that Americans can also change their corrupt government in the election and vote for good politician

Group Leader
@Angris

btw I got to take down my previous comment about Karma since it's not Karma but it's their own stupidity cause so much Americans to die . I mean you don't even wear mask and causally go to beach and have fun .... really ?

Fed-Kun's army
lmao this shit got all the tags, and all the worst one.

another edgy kids manga

Group Leader
Apparently Saying the truth did Hurts a lot of people so they choose to delete my comment oh well

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me if the anime did good job adapting manga and its ok to conitnue or events order was changed and important stuff cut out and its better to start from 1?

@Hetji from what i remember sometimes they explain stuff in less detail but overall the anime is a pretty accurate representation of the manga

Oh Hell yeah, I'm a sucker for this kind of manga

Mahou Shoujo with Jormungand theme on it ( not the story, but the military theme on it.)

I'm down for it, Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread