Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

Aggregator gang
Military grade magical girl, legit.
Calling it now, the enemy might be Francine who somehow revived and became evil, and Pei-pei is dead off screen fighting her before the story began.

Contributor
@Dva - Appreciated mate, curious to see whats happen after the tv serie. <3

Disclaimer:
TLd by anon, typeset by anon, proofread by anon.
Missing chapters use a script from the official English release so I didn't upload them

Dex-chan lover
WELP.

Ι can't believe it's back. Guess the anime coming out did bring us one good thing after all.

Contributor
@mankohunter - Oh, thanks for the huge update mate, was waiting to read more after the anime, not disappointed. Stopped with a cliffanger even if can imagine what will happen, sorta of. <3

Aggregator gang
thnk for massive release, btw where are those missing chapter yesterday ?
@mankohunter
PS: this manga not available in my country. I use master card but it region locked T_T. please finish vol 10 if you can

Thank you for releasing so many updates!!! This series is so good and I'm eternally grateful.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@punkdog if you look at 4chan's yuri board you might find them in the respective thread.
I don't wanna link them in case some do-gooder reports them.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
@ansonh92 They use a script from the official release. You can find them on other sites.

Double-page supporter
Which recent chapter has the Nurse-like Magical Girl trembling while in a conversation with her beloved friend/MC?
Answered: Oh, from raw.

Users who are viewing this thread