Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka

Fed-Kun's army
@theviperscoffee

If we're speaking about geo-politics than shouldn't Jp have a bigger threat to deal with? China? But why no terrorism in China so far (most manga using the international as material didn't see Ch as terrible as Ru)? My point in here was way deeper than you thought it just Cap vs Com. Somehow I feel like Jp is more like a slave to American than they thought, which leads to a fact that a bullied alliance is formed. It's like there was a time people said German is devil, do not speak their language, wtf? Now is Ru, then what's next? I wonder when will my country and me will be seen as the next horrible things living in the world to let those heroes come and defeat. So excited, can't way 😂

BTW, Chinese manga is way s***... well, most of the time. Still now, I've only read Belgium comics, US comics and Ja manga. However, when it comes to bolitics (I mean to use b instead of p, why, to avoid been the target, maybe?), every comics and manga are suck. Why couldn't they make something a bit more moral? Did their school teach 'em that we gotta bully them all? Make a hero manga to protect people by considering other people is bad? 🤢 Hypocrites! 🤮

If we're speaking about geo-politics than shouldn't Jp have a bigger threat to deal with? China?
Yeah, no one said China isn't a bigger threat right now. China, or rather their government, the CCP, is kind of the enemy of much of the world right now. China itself is full of good, industrious people and an incredible, rich history that the CCP just uses as a cloak and wraps around themselves pretending it's their own to make themselves look impressive and moral. The CCP is garbage and it's history is rife with severe human rights abuse, corruption, and cowardliness. They basically hid under a rock during WW2 and then used it as an opportunity to take control against a government that was weakened from fighting off the Japanese. They're just pathetic.

But why no terrorism in China so far (most manga using the international as material didn't see Ch as terrible as Ru)?
I'll give you that to some degree, but I think it's a more of a mixed bag. I've seen both where the Chinese are both enemies and admired in manga. The fact is Japan has borrowed a lot from the Chinese, namely their writing system. So as much as they hate each other, and have reasons to hate each other (and trust me their are many reasons...rape of Nanjing...and more than one invasion by Japan) they also have worked together at various times and have a certain level of respect. I think you'll see more of it now though as things have really escalated between them in recent times and China has really come into the spotlight with their foul play and human rights abuses.

Somehow I feel like Jp is more like a slave to American than they thought, which leads to a fact that a bullied alliance is formed.
Lol. You can think this all you want, but Japan is a free country that allows free speech. Unlike in Communist countries where public thoughts are highly censored and highly controlled. They're allowed to think and talk about what they want, even if it goes against democracy or capitalism. So they aren't a slave to anything. The majority of them believe because they want to. The only way in which Americans have controlled Japan to some degree is that we wrote into their constitution after we defeated them in WW2 that they couldn't build up there military to prevent them from reverting back to their Imperialistic policies and so they could only create a "self-defense" force. That has recently changed however and now Japan is free to have a regular military like any other country.

BTW, Chinese manga is way s***... well, most of the time.
Couldn't agree more, which is why I was being very sarcastic when I suggested you try their comics. If you want someone that agrees with you politically, however, they're probably your only options. 90% Japanese comics are less about making political statements and more about entertainment though, so maybe just don't let it bother you so much or find a different manga.

Okay, I've entertained you up to this point, but I'm not really willing to go further. So allow me to repeat myself:
I don't really want to get into a debate with you over Capitalism and Communism, I don't really care and don't have the time. You're probably the only one on here that cares. Most of us just want to talk about the manga and not dumb politics.

I knew the art looked familiar... Same artist as in https://mangadex.org/title/1024/teizokurei-monophobia another manga I was following.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how ridiculously over tagged this series is on here. Either that, or most things on here aren't tagged enough. I can understand the argument for more thorough tagging for category search purposes, but I've always felt the MAL approach to series tagging was fine. Three tags over there for this one including the demographic. Toss in the summary, that's about all I needed here. 'Course, if somebody acted on this and removed a bunch of the tags someone else would be displeased that x tag was missing so they only discovered x was in it after starting to read and had to drop the series because it had the object of their hatred in it or whatever.

@theviperscoffee
The freedom of speech japan uses it's mainly tied due to it's own homogeneous society, they forcibly adapted to modern times because they had to, Japan's economy is virtually stagnant if you actually look at their numbers or live there, and the societal concerns in the Japanese lies in the same group think China's population suffers from, but not from government pressure through authoritative meddling, but because in the way of copying the successful models of the present, they didn't culturally advance like the Africans of the colonies who were sprung by the same USSR that led them to the apartheid by arming their rebellious extremist groups, but Japan is a social case most of all, there is a lot of hypocrisy in values worldwide and Japan is no exception to that, they have a culture surrounding the world Shoganai after all, which means "nothing I can do so why bother" or "I can't fix it so why bother", you are an inmate? you are treated like you are mass rapist/murderer if you stole something or didn't do your taxes, you have a hobby? that hobby is your life, the thought that "it's creepy" in manga is because there is literally nothing to do with such an industrious economy that people quite literally overwork themselves to death and parts of their legal system allow it because SHOGANAI, just keep up appearances with paperwork that can be copy pasted and tada! but you gotta make it by hand under group harassment which is also allowed in japan because the homogeneity in Japan is so bad that if you ain't participating in their group think, you are gonna get picked on and bullied as a child, as an adult and harassed until the point of fucking suicide, there is a reason 23% of adolescents in japan DON'T reach their 20's, so they look for hobbies, ANYTHING to distract themselves on their lonesome and proceed like it, oh but everyone else has their obsession, but yours in particular is creepy because I am just that fucking dead inside that I can only go on life eating, shitting yourself and sleeping to death, not to mention the fucking state itself could be so downright stupidly brutal it's almost like THEY want to keep the citizenship morale down....wait a minute, I am not that fucking stupid! THAT IS THEIR INTENTION, the threat of violence under the state in Japan is fucking HORRENDOUS if you actually find yourself on the end of their legal system, in America you can build yourself up to make a business for yourself, but in Japan? Good luck with finding work while looking for overpriced housing (basically EVERYWHERE except housing on the countryside which still costs you a pretty penny when going by train, hell Japan isn't designed to go by cars so you ain't getting parking spots) and getting friends if Japan's current minister is to go by, he implemented a social credit system in 2012 that has been the crippling SHITS towards the population to the point the Japanese prefer going through the lobotomized systems of Twitter.

but here I am rambling from the experiences of an EXPAT
Seriously it's a wonder anyone would come to like Japan if they actually went there and understood their language but also their culture, they are rich in folklore sure, but you can't live as a Japanese if you aren't born there AND Asian, the discrimination of race and sex is super apparent in their society, but they are cut from the same tree as the British if you mix them with India, total acceptance on a political, social acceptance for convenience and on the bureaucratic level, ass backwards population and modern culture compared to actual first world nations that didn't shit the bed in developing their people accordingly.

@theviperscoffee the military in Japan is heavily regulated under American Supervision, there is a reason their forces are called a "Defense Force" the only military strength they hold on their own is in maritime warfare and even then they don't hold ports in other islands like the ones they used to rape and pillage from 80 years ago, also their ships were only able to travel so far as reaching the Korea's, look at their military history and see the longest route traversed by one of their water vessels, they don't reach the level of strength in the sea as the British do, also you go anywhere in east Asia and talk shit about Japan and not only will people will praise you, they feed you, hell they might even present to their family gatherings under good faith cuz they were THAT SHITTY and relationships in Asia are that close knit that they can only be held up from political and the bureaucratic level without face value,the common people? they didn't fucking forget

Dex-chan lover
Wth. Politics? Geopolitics? Here?

C'mon guys... Let's stick to being a weeb xD no need to get smarter now xD

So, apparently Kurumi is training Asuka to be an S by engaging in a BDSM session with Tamara in the new chapter.
They all slept together while holding hands afterwards.

Group Leader
It's too good because it's too much of everything. Totally over the top.

I guess I'll give this a shot the anime actually wasn't bad ,legit surprised me tbh lol.

Dex-chan lover
the tags make me think its going to be really fucked up and make me want to read it even though im not a fan of magical girl series

I wanted to read reviews here but as I scrolled down I see enormous texts of knowledge...
Not complaining though, it was a good read here.

Users who are viewing this thread