Mahou Tsukai de Hikikomori?

Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
2
https://loveheaven.net/manga-mahoutsukai-de-hikikomori-mofumofu-igai-tomo-kokoro-o-kayowa-seyou-monogatari-raw.html

Its raw. And the site got a lot of ads
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
117
you know best way to read raw there is a chrome extension called anity man except few box almost all is readable XD @Sorakumo atleast that extension work for loveheaven and rawdevart man but its whole new world if there is a scan group

if i know japanese or any app which gives good translations of images i would have created my own grp XD

thanks for that link by the way i searched for this manga 16 days ago could not find it
 
Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
69
I am going to pick up this series just for a few chapter (at least that's the intention for now) just to get this series popularized enough for a group to pick it up.

Thank @ethicalhacker58 for the suggestion
 
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
1
Thanks for the translation!, I find it funny that the manga artist used a Lion King's reference on the last page.. hahaha!
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
117
the lion king (song) starts now ...
Code:
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba; sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba; sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala ...... and sometime after .... YEEET XD

thanks for the translation
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
65
This is a roller-coaster and not in the good way.
Confusing to read, I'm mentally tired after 3 chapters of it.
I get the big lines but there is so much jumping all over the place that it's not enjoyable to read.
The conversations are a mess. progression is way too fast. I don't know or care for any of the characters.
I enjoyed the translators jokes more than the story.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
162
Found it funny up till the end of chapter 1 thanks to the translators but then everything from then on got boring and cliche.
 
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
616
GIFTED WITH CHEAT ABILITIES INSTEAD BECAUSE WHY NOT

I WISH I WAS GIFTED WITH WINNING 200 MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE WHY NOT
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
1,009
Hikikomori? He sure is social and adventurous. He is the polar opposite of a hikikomori.

Trait of Hikikomori

Anti social: He is social and friendly
prefer inside: He is regularly travel and no problem with going outside
gloomy: He js cheerful
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top