Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Double Seven-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Twins (2)

Thank you for the chapters.

These two chapters should be titled "Obsessed" : Kasumi --> Mayumi; Izumi --> Miyuki; Kent --> Tatsuya

Double-page supporter
Lol. Lil homie over there dreaming of defeat. How cute. Thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad for him the strongest of the master clans are the very siblings you fear lmao

Dex-chan lover
A thing I've never quite understood is that in a status-driven system with only a few hundred families, how does nobody know that the Shiba clan is part of the Yotsuba clan?

Clearly even other master clan families don't. And opponents keep making decisions without realizing the Shibas are a master clan proxy.

@Cidolfas
Part of it is because the families were associated with their respective research facilities, doing their own secretive magic research and keeping quiet from each othrr. and the other part is the Yotsuba's hardcore information control (plus Kudou being the former chairman and teacher to the current Yotsuba head and her sister adding another layer of connections and information control from the top), people only know what each family is willing to flaunt in public. If I remember right, the Yotsuba information control is why no one really realizes that FLT is part of their family (Four Leaves Technology, Yotsu = 4, etc.).

The only one to remotely catch on to the connection but pass it off as a coincidence was Saegusu during a bath after the siblings met her bodyguard from a branch family (Shi in Shiba = 4. Yotsu in Yotsuba = 4. Then Shiba = Yotsuba, especially considering branch family naming senses).

Dex-chan lover
@Cidolfas well they have ways to control information and Tatsuya at one point says it's pretty common name. So it is just like asking someone in USA if he's a spy/spy's kid just because his last name is Smith.
Also the only known Yotsuba member (that is alive) is the head of Yotsuba (not even her sister is known to public) and she is like a Demon Lord so you know... Nobody wants or even expects to meet demon lord's relatives on your way outside demon lord's castle.
LN Vol. 5 Chapter 3. Includes Mayumi big brain time in bath (illustration included) which tells about
extra numbers who were stripped of their numbers and are currently some pawns of government or other clans. One such guy is Mayumi's bodyguard and she also suspects that Tatsuya is an extra too, but it would never cross her mind how it is in reality.
For illustration read the novel 😛

Fed-Kun's army
I like this guy's drive, he might be a douche, but his ambition and will to achieve his goal has me rooting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread