Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Double Seven-hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A Match for Pride (II)

Dex-chan lover
Only a 6 page (not including 1 credit page) for 1 chapter... did I miss some pages?

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering, many of the chapters at the end of this arc are all pretty short so it definitely isn't missing pages. I have the RAW volumes so I can confirm it.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
many of the chapters at the end of this arc are all pretty short
Awww so I suppose the end result of the duel will probably be in 4, 6 or 8 chapters lmao.

BTW this manga has a total of 32 chapters apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Awww so I suppose the end result of the duel will probably be in 4, 6 or 8 chapters lmao.

BTW this manga has a total of 32 chapters apparently.
If you want to know
this duel ends on ch 24. Actually the next chapter isn't this short

Dex-chan lover
this duel ends on ch 24. Actually the next chapter isn't this short
No, no. I meant
the one with Tatsuya. If you could tell me which chapter it's in that'd be cool. Since I read the LN but not the manga.
Btw it's still kinda long for this one duel lmao.

Buy I actually wonder why the author chose to make a chapter this short. Did they really need to put a cliffhanger right there?

Dex-chan lover
BTW Crunchyroll just released the teaser for the anime.
The Twins' duel with Takuma is briefly shown in 1:25

Dex-chan lover
No, no. I meant
the one with Tatsuya. If you could tell me which chapter it's in that'd be cool. Since I read the LN but not the manga.
Btw it's still kinda long for this one duel lmao.

Buy I actually wonder why the author chose to make a chapter this short. Did they really need to put a cliffhanger right there?
I kinda forgot how it went in the LN. But he didn't duel directly with Tatsuya.
Actually ch 25 to 27 is the arc where Tatsuya gave warning to the actress lady. I dub this batman arc lol.
Then 28 to 29 is when he dueled Tomitsuka Hagane and lost.
Then 30 to 31 is Tatsuya vs Tomitsuka. While he didn't duel Tatsuya directly, he was shown how a real magic fight is like and how weak he was compared to the senpai.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forgot how it went in the LN. But he didn't duel directly with Tatsuya.
Actually ch 25 to 27 is the arc where Tatsuya gave warning to the actress lady. I dub this batman arc lol.
Then 28 to 29 is when he dueled Tomitsuka Hagane and lost.
Then 30 to 31 is Tatsuya vs Tomitsuka. While he didn't duel Tatsuya directly, he was shown how a real magic fight is like and how weak he was compared to the senpai.
Yeah my bad, I meant Tatsuya vs Tomitsuka duel.
Also I forgot about the batman arc :kek:.
Thanks for the roadmap! :meguupog::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread