Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - After the Exams

Group Leader
Thankyou,

That's the plan, I did this chapter for practise since a version was missing on MangaDex. I'll be doing Yokohama next since no one is doing it and I've got the RAWs. MSD are doing the other arcs.

Contributor
@Leadrous

Looks like you're using MS Paint and Arial. Stop that. Gimp and Wild Words. Clean out bubbles before typesetting. Make sure next is aligned properly.

Those are my criticisms.

Group Leader
@Kisato

Thanks for the feedback, looking at it compared to the other chapters the Ariel font is a bit to ridged so I'll change that going forwards to a softer one.
I can't really defend the uncleaned text bubbles and the text is a little wonky so I'll endeavour to do a better job next time. I was more focused on the translation quality this time to be honest
I'll look into the Gimp program too.

Thanks again for the feedback. I'll use it to improve

@Leadrous

While Kisato has some legit criticisms, I think a lot of us would prefer a release over a fret for perfection. Your scan is perfectly readable imo. We can all strive to get better in the things we do in life but that doesn't mean we do a poor job in the meantime. Thanks for the scan and I look forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release and your future plans. I pretty much size with chaz1776 here. I'd like to see further releases, so some minor imperfections are fine with me. thanks again :3

Group Leader
Thankyou both for your kind words. My priority is the translation quality since I lack the art skills necessary to do a perfect job so I wont delay for perfection on the art. Plus the more I do the better the quality will get so hopefully the next will be cleaner too. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread