Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha-hen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for continuing to TL this, its getting more interesting now. Love the detailed explanations

Aggregator gang
Wow thought this series was abandoned on the manga end of things. Glad to see its doing fine now.

Group Leader
For those that haven't noticed, the covers of volumes 6 and 7 fit together into a single image.

Any update on Chapter 16?? I started reading this again after the announcement, would love to read more!

@MaterialBurst please complete it even if second season is out and already finishes before you done. I skip volume 9th to 13th mahouka since it s not interesting so i dont know entirely (i omly estimate the previous vol from the next vol which i read,).

The politic in anime is not so well, there are a lot of cut like in shoukoku no altair or madan no ou vanadis. I mean, the novel and manga explains the background about political stuff and about other interests like money and enemy s information so well, since there are tons of monologue paragrahps that explain it. But in anime, it may only adapt the dialogue. i dont like it.

For those wondering where to go after the last chapter, at the end of the chapter 16, (On the LN pdf provided by Reddit) it is on the MKnR 10 PDF at the end of page 104. I use CTRL+F "those eye" yo find it.

Supporter
And weve picked this up, please let us know what you think of the chapters and how we can improve them for the future, also if you are a JTL wed love it if you can join so we can get more chapters of this out faster

From what I remember this is probably the best arc of the series. Although it's a shame it hasn't been scanlated, the second season of the anime will cover it now.

Group Leader
Hype. Anyways, looks like the manga is the better adaptation of the LN, though, thats to be expected since the manga did not rush 3 volumes in a few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread