Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Shizoku Kaigi-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Their Respective Thoughts

Double-page supporter
*Sigh* I know it's a dumb reason as ive been told that too but when i found out the damn siblings got engaged it completely killed this series for me 😩 damn author going that route which sucks as it has quite a few cute girls in it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Mistress! Mistress! Mistress!

Common Miyuki... you should wish for your Onii-sama's genes to spread everywhere... it's your responsibility as an onii-sama worshiper....

@TheFlash080 You can't fully blame the author... it was a premise where the main heroine (Miyuki) was constantly stated to be the most beautiful woman and her feelings were quite clear and the fact that the series is about their relationship with each other with Tatsuya prioritizing Miyuki and being happiest with Miyuki...

But.... WHY... why did the author have to give Miyuki the most boring design T^T

I know that in universe, she's probably the prettiest... but art wise... hers kinda sucks...

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock Yeah ive been told that too that them getting together cause of the "plot"....but I gotta correct you on one thing at least miyuki is not the prettiest that spot belongs to mayumi 😁

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 Nope, literally in universe, it's put as a fact that Miyuki is the prettiest.

Your opinion on Mayumi is based off of the art design rather than in universe facts. You need to remember, we see them as just simplified anime drawings, but the characters seem themselves and each other as actual people. And while Mayumi is meant to be hot, Miyuki is so beautiful she can't realistically exist.

And you had to be TOLD that they would get together??? But it was so obvious. She loved him while being the prettiest girl and the series pretty much focused on just them with everyone else being either secondary or side....

Dex-chan lover
she could have chosen to share the happiness but no... that's why she will never win.

Saegusas, traitorous bunch...

Dex-chan lover
Has the novel ended yet, or is it still ongoing? I remember reading up until (I think) the arc just before this, and then I lost interest because there seemed to be no end in sight and I lacked the commitment to dredge on.

@Moodyz

The main story has ended.
But now there is an sequel, that follows the group in university, it's called Magian Company, vol 1 already has a summary in the wiki, vol 2 is gonna be out soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly happy for the two, though if Tatsuya could have had a harem that could work better.

Each time I read this part it's weird how Honoka completely ignores the fact that Tatsuya already straight up told her half a year ago, that the chances of him coming to see her as more than a friend is absolutely Zero, that he is physically incapable of ever falling in love with her. "Trying until the chance is Zero" would mean she had to have given up last summer.

Users who are viewing this thread