Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Shizoku Kaigi-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Determination

Dex-chan lover
a few slight mistakes here and there, like "Erika being yelled at by Erika" but otherwise a decent job. thanks!
a shame though you decided to drop projects. D:

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does everyone look like they have sleep deprived eyes (or bear eyes) in the art of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Tatsuya thinks of men laying their hands on Miyuki
Tatsuya God Mode activated!

fare well redvelvet i wont ask why you dropped the english translation but thank you for all of the chapters that you have translated

Thanks for the translations redvelvet! Also, I'm totally loving this arc so I hope that someone picks it up again!

Thanks for the new chapter, but why do you stop translating this manga at this point? Nevertheless thanks for all chapters!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
@kaminomikan
I'll post the Spanish translation for this arc after I finish uploading Natsuyasumi in Spanish. Though it'll only be Volume 1.
I'm currently working on Volume 2, uploads for this volume will begin after I reach Chapter 8.

Dex-chan lover
@redvelvetworm By any chance, do you have a link to the complete artwork that you used in the last page? Or maybe could you upload it somewhere? For example, ImgBB (it doesn't require account or anything).

Dex-chan lover
@redvelvetworm
assman-prison-school.jpg

Group Leader
@Mangaisawesome2020
Vas the continual en espanol?
Yes, I'm continuing it in Spanish, currently on Chapter 6.

De donde eres?
I'm going to assume that you meant where I post the Spanish translation. Links can be found on my group page.

Gracias por todo el trabjao.
Thank you and thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread