Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yotsuba Keishou-hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

when I watched the anime of this, I thought the teasing about the incest route was just a joke... oh innocent me...

Supporter
@Thmsoares No problem

@Dabaha I thought the same until recently, when I saw the last volume of the light novel's cover. Tho no spoilers, Im actually no where near this chapter. I haven't even gotten past the first arc in anything but the anime, I really need to catch up.

@Dabaha Well in fact the author has slightly complicated to legitimize and say "no incest"

Miyuki is not quite his sister but rather his clone since she is from Tatsuya's cells.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Maybe list the group as [no group | Redvelvetworm] because it's a JP -> ES -> EN translation with [Redvelvetworm] doing JP -> ES and [no group] doing ES -> EN?

Supporter
@Nighthawlc is it translated from spainish? I didn't realise. If it is Ill check to see if @redvelvetworm wants me to correct it for him, however I'm not sure if I should or not given afaik the tl isn't in a colab with redvelvet (which is what the multipule groups system is normally used for), and Astrxllx still did most of the work if it isn't a colab, and I don't want to overshadow his work for doing that.

Supporter
Yeah so it does seem to originate from Redvelvets Spainish latom translations, so I'll wait and see what he wants me to do.

Contributor
@Cwavs
Look at the second page. Astrella is already giving them credit.
OqU8lwH.png

@toto4494
yeaaaah I checked the LN... what an asspull, that's a western comic level retcon right there...
BIGGEST OF SPOILER AHEAD:If I got it right, he is so powerful his family nerfed his emotions with the exception of his feelings for miyuki and Miyuki basically exists to be the author incest fantasy something to stop him from going bananas and fucking everybody up, they even say she is his biological sister but was genetically modified to be abble to reproduce with him... english aint my first language and I was kinda fast reading but thats it right? Did I get it right?

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha
you forgot that to make the 2 siblings get engaged the passed them for cousins. Otherwise you are right.

Users who are viewing this thread