Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yotsuba Keishou-hen

Does anyone know of any site hosting The Yotsuba Succession Arc manga, even the RAW version or in another language besides English??? If so, could you post a link or something?? Thanks a bunch!!

cool thanks for the link! now I am so excited for the english version as I can't read raw release 😆

This is my favorite arc in novel, hope the translation is consistently released

Supporter
I've uploaded the cover for the first voule, also made a report asking for the main cover to be updated.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it supposed to be Shiba instead of Yotsuba? In the anime their family name is called Shiba, or is there some sort of reason they are called Yotsuba?

Double-page supporter
@Magami Nope, this is accurate to the novel naming. The 四 (yo) in 四つ葉 (yotsuba) means the number 4 which stand for the
four candidates as successor of the family head: Shiba Miyuki, Kuroba Fumiya, Tsukuba Yuuka, Shibata Katsushige.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone spoil me regarding the relationship between Tatsuya and
his sister? Is this going to end with incest? I remember reading on the wiki or somewhere that Tatsuya and Mikyuki can have kids and aren't really related, but that just sounds like incest with extra steps

@Magami @MadParadox
Shiba is a branch family of Yotsuba. Yotsuba represents number 4 in Ten Master Clans which represents all magicians in Japan. That's why it's called Yotsuba Succession instead of Shiba Succession. And the number in family name itself has nothing to do with the number of candidates.

@NovaXII
I haven't read beyond Master Clans Conference Arc so I don't know if it will truly end with incest. In this arc Miyuki will be engaged to Tatsuya. It was also explained that she had a modified body that was made for Tatsuya. And so their kids won't have any genetic abnormalities.

Double-page supporter
@NovaXII
It will be revealed in this ark that Miyuki´s body was genetically engineered to be perfect, so even having kids with her brother represents no risks for the kids.
Also, They ARE blood related brother and sister, but by the end of this arc they will be engaged, and Maya will make it public a lie that Tatsuya is her son (making Miyuki and Tatsuya supposedly cousins), but that's just a lie to make the engagement possible. During the 1on1 talk of Tatsuya and Maya she will say why she considers him his son, but don't want to spoil it

Contributor
@Harsh_Solanki
The Enrollment Arc, Nine Schools Competition Arc, Summer Vacation Arc, Presidential Election Arc, and Recollection Arc are all completely translated.

Users who are viewing this thread