Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yotsuba Keishou-hen

Aun estando en español no veo a latinos comentando, que lastima:(
Ya quiero ver el ultimo cap, a lo que vi solo queda el ultimo, y creo que ahi es donde hacen la declaracion de que Tatsuya se casará con Miyuki, y de ahi vienen otros arcos igual de interesante donde las morras que quieren a Tatsuya iran tras él y el Principe Carmesi (el vato que perdio contra Tatsuya en la competencia de las 9 escuela) ira por Miyuki

Fed-Kun's army
@pachogamez lmao i love mahouka but this is just like stupidly convenient but well i knew from ep 1 that they'd end up together, lets hope it get a full anime adaptation tho, i kinda prefer the anime version

btw i just started reading the first manga, are the manga multiple version good adaptation ? or is it better that i just wait for the anime ?

I'm pretty sure the people below got the relation wrong. Miyuki was revealed to be a 'product' of Yotsuba (like Minami) .. their best creation. Thus she is not blood related to Tatsuya

I really wanted to like this manga. the world building is incredible. however, the sheer number of deadpan, emotionless characters ruins it for me

@SomeAB Nothing wrong here. This is what happens in the LN, and even at the end of it they are still engaged. The first volume of the LN sequel, recently released, still has them engaged and their relationship keeps going. So, they didn't got their relationship wrong. This is what happens in the story, and it's one of the plot points developed bit-by-bit across the 32 volumes of the story plus the new novel sequel.

I love this arc a lot since it really humanizes Miyuki - even more than the reminiscence arc, I think. You feel so bad for both her and Tatsuya's situation and understand why she's grown to care for him. It single handedly rescues the series from becoming a gross incest fantasy to a reasonably well - thought out romance.

Double-page supporter
@Mangaisawesome2020

The Light Novel, which is the source material, and is officially translated up to vol 16 by Yen Press (fan translated up to vol 19, and with MTL up to vol 32)

Users who are viewing this thread