Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
"All of you failed, because none of you got the entire TEAM onto the floating platform. Good Day madams."

Dex-chan lover
@Krobelus: If it's like the WN (which it'll probably be)
After a reveal of the result of this trial, it'll skip straight to the awarding ceremony.

Nanari got 1st place

For female group
Alvis got 1st for male
So she finally got her 1st place, but isn't happy with it because she didn't beat Alvis for it.

Double-page supporter
Good setting but it's a shame that the story is rushing through so many timeskips.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf it's a team trial? Only one of three do all the work and the two other just do nothing... What a dumb trial...

I'm not really understanding the mechanics of the flames and the trail in general. Why do the flames burn mc? What makes this trail difficult? Want are the upper limits of what main character do? Why is there a trail for 3 when only 1 actually does all the work? I feel like the mangaka/author could have done a better job explaining this.

Dex-chan lover
In short she got benefit of lockmans pranks.. All of those fights with lockmans and his flames were'nt for nothing. *v*

why the time flows so damn fast, before you know it the "5 years passed" comes up. They don't even show anything, they show only small pieces of time and then 2 years later. I never thought that I would dislike when the time flows too fast because usually in mangas the time flows slow😩

This trial really like the one in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and i am disappointed 😩

Users who are viewing this thread