Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Holy Sh*t !
I don't know that there's a manga that do time skip this much and skip battle for story

Fed-Kun's army
Im getting a feeling the recommendation is for her to became a ranked adventurer instead of receptionist XD

Aggregator gang
Lockeman looked really surprised / disappointed that she wanted to be a receptionist. Have a feeling he'll become an adventurer later instead.

Group Leader
The skip is pretty hard to follow.... Still better than dragging on than necessary.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know, she's been going full bore from day one to be "the best" in her quest to be a receptionist, and I don't recall anyone else questioning it, so I assumed that in this setting receptionists were more like guild masters or branch leaders with crazy high requirements. However, it looks like that's not the case. Nunnaly's just a weirdo.

Also, anyone else amused by the dudes being made a fanservice spectacle while the girls got a "deep lesson"?

Dex-chan lover
God damn it! This is no way to end a childhood rivalry. I demand an all-or-nothing duel in the middle of the capital and whoever loses gets kissed and taken to the winner's bed!

can someone please spoil it to me and tell me if she managed to be a receptionist? I mean it pretty much looks like the novel I want to be a commoner and she's gonna have to go through hell to get to that position

Dex-chan lover
a lot in just one chapter.
1. so the real test was to try and save both comrades? that is extremely stupid, if you are in a life and death situation and you are only able to save one then trying to save both will only lead to both dying and possibly yourself, what kind of lesson is that to teach them?
2. the girls had to use magic and save their friends from magical traps made by the king while the boys had to strip each other... seems a bit unfair and just plain stupid
3. finally dome with the school arc and she's going back home, hopefully she never sees the smug cunt again but i'm just assuming he will someone appear there over and over for whatever reason

Double-page supporter
There's a story to this eventually right? I'm about ready to drop reading this as there's no real good hook past the initial chapter.

@Duainfey well...como to think about it...this was just the chapter 3.
but it´s taking to much time for each update, we feel like we´re already reading it for months... (and we are) =p

@Duainfey - I read some of the original web novel and... not that I recall, at least not for a while. Very light spoilers:

I gave up when I hit chapter 125. They still weren't together and there was a major plot twist that really irritated me.

Users who are viewing this thread