Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Lmao no one dared to undress the prince 😂

Wellll I don't know what to make of this competition, but anyway... Moving on hah

Awweee, whats with that look alves?? Sad that youll be separated from our dear nunnaly???

Also, he reminds me so much of Howl!!!

Fed-Kun's army
That was a really dumb and predictable test (the female team competition)

Dex-chan lover
What the potato heck was that """""test"""" lol
not only was the 'secret test of character' bullshit obviously biased (what if you were just plain NOT STRONG ENOUGH to save two people, eh? Do you get tested on your magical muscle or your problem-solving ability?) as well as super cliche, you put the ladies in a life-and-death simulation... and the boys in a barroom brawl? WTF gives? I thought this was a magic school WHY DOES THEIR FINAL TEST NOT EVEN HAVE MAGIC

PFFT he's like "i'm gonna join the royal guard" and was so shocked at her "i'm gonna become a receptionist" that was refreshing seeing that 'r u serious' face

Dex-chan lover
what? broooo I thought it was a team of 4 and marisa is the 4th. the girl’s test was a bit predictable, but like weren’t the mc the only 1 that saved both, I guess she was the one that shown saving both.

No no. You can't leave it there. They better explain how she got perfect grades but somehow managed to be second. They need to tell us.

Users who are viewing this thread