"..."

"..."

"...That only raising more questions than it answers"

Fed-Kun's army
Are they really gonna ship these 2?
I frankly don't like this abusive prince. 😒

Dex-chan lover
@kylie_aliah
Don't forget they once score the same but still he got #1 because of the connection or whatever it is
I think they both got perfect score? But then he got bonus score for whatever lol

"2nd best" hahaha!

Don't worry, Nunally. One day, you will hold that with pride as you always maintained that with your own strength and no connections. That name somewhat reminds me of Raishin from Unbreakable Machine-Doll. His nickname was "2nd Last." Obviously that's different as that's 2nd from the bottom vs Nunally's 2nd from the top, but still. 🤣

Of course there was a cliffhanger ! I just knew it when i saw that the chapter was divided 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Everything is so light and friendly but are people actually dead?

It's because you couldn't concentrate, you second place 🙄🤣
I wonder what happened to Zozo though 😱

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... and now we're back with the awful duke. I guess this is how it's gonna be from here on out.

bruh. a woman's husband goes missing and the first thing nunally thinks is that he's cheating, lol the hell

hohoho, instantlly transported cause she couldn't stop thinking about her love interest lmao

Dex-chan lover
The constantly mentioning 2nd place aside, Zozo's a hottie, so I hope she's okay.

Why couldn't the love interest be the prince or just someone else entirely. Really don't like the duke. He's like a tsundere but just treats her like an asshole. It's like an elementary child liking a girl but doesn't know how to show his affection.

Or better yet, get rid of the romance tag. Although I wouldn't mind a little yuri, that kiss from ch.2 was much better than forcing Hell and the duke to be together.

Users who are viewing this thread