Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5 - EXTRAS

owowowo i love chapters like thisss. unrelated to the story progress, just them bickering in class

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge That sentence works for the MC too, let's switch it up...

So... Why are we supposed to like this MC? She doesn't treat him well at all, injures him at times, and is always talking down at him. I personally don't think anyone should have a partner like that but ok

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP ok but she doesn't act like she particularly likes him either and it's stated he approves of her as a trusted person and the love spell doesn't work bc he's already in love with her... What's your point?

And besides them looking for other partners is what I'm looking forward to but this is a manga so they're going to get together in the end. Also, I like our MC, she stands up for herself, is badass at kicking ass, takes matters into her own hands, and cares for her friends.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat To be fair to Nunally, he almost had a perfect romantic moment going with the air dance and then brought it back to their rivalry with the headbutt.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats cute buuuut ive waited for almost a month just to see extras 😢😢😢 GIVE US THE JUICE!

I love these extras of them in the academy! I wish we had more of that time in the actually story line but these extras make up for that ☺️

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like the artist had to come up with the extras because the main story lacks so much in terms of shippable moments (until the latest chapters, anyway.) but i think we've established that he was very much in love with her since their academy days sdfljalk they're v. cute in the extras

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge
ok but she doesn't act like she particularly likes him either and it's stated he approves of her as a trusted person and the love spell doesn't work bc he's already in love with her... What's your point?
Eh, pardon, but what is your point? That have nothing to with your initial statement. You talked about why we should like the male lead when he possess a shitty personality and I simply pointed out that the MC have an equally shitty personality.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadintheWater: That one was either:
1. The 'self-restraint' headbutt, i.e. he was about to subconsciously kiss her, but then switched to head bonk to stop himself.
or
2. The tsundere 'don't break my facade', because we've seen how...powerful her smile can be in the 1st extra chapter (the heart mirror), he bonked her because her smile was about to make him blush.

Both of which likely has something to do with noble etiquette and/or his own pride.

THIS IS SO CUTE OMG
Why is everyone getting worked up about MC/ML going up against each other in school and all ( I've seen so many sensitive souls call it abuse and whatnot. The MC is capable of and does retaliate ALL THE TIME- they're actually fighting on equal levels ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. I actually enjoy their bickering and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
You can't increase the love meter when it already reach the maximum level 😂

Users who are viewing this thread