Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - EXTRA

For the first they met eyes so it’s fate hehe. In the cat one he def said something to the girl so she apologized like that and for the last he obv rushed over cause he was worried~~ 🙈💘

Ooooo her parents' marriage was disapproved of so they eloped? Sounds like the lost princess/nobility trope, but its from a side story so it'll probably never get touched on again
Makes me wonder if Lockman would pursue her more seriously if social status was less of an issue though

Double-page supporter
So her mom was from a faraway kingdom by the sea and showed her a whole new world. Doesn't this mean her mom is Ariel (Disney mermaid) LOL

I wish we could have seen more chapters of them being in school. But damn that was pretty cute. Nunnaly is so dense tho

the bold and daring outfit is my absolute FAV!!!! I hope I can pull off something like that one day!!

I have an idea... the association with royalty/nobility is pretty straightforward, so what if in addition to that Nunnalys hair colour and ice attribute are inherited (her mom either only carrying the heritage or dying her hair) and that recruitment notice for maidens with ice attribute was the subtle way of checking if the eloped daughter had a marriageable daughter (virgin) because they need her for either political marriage or to continue the line...?

So ... I read through other comments and apparently the educated guess/prediction I made hit bullseye so I'm going to mark it as spoiler...

Dex-chan lover
I love how stylish they are despite the implied historical fantasy

Fed-Kun's army
Nunnaly is soo cute 😍 in that dress and as a cat! Her mother’s totally gotta be a princess, right?
Probably the reason the neighbouring country’s queen is looking for Nunnaly.
Just my hypothesis 🤔

Owww it was really soft and cute
Also
i read spoiler that Nunnaly's mother really from sea country, something like mermaids if i correct

I am going to compliment her and call her cute, drag her to an alleyway to give her more compliments!

This chap proves that Nunnaly probably is connected with prestigious people by blood.

Users who are viewing this thread