Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - EXTRA

Supporter
@mimi88 My guess is that she came from Japan. "Small country by the sea", plus black hair in a fantasy setting.

I love seeing snippets like these.
I know people still don't see Alves' as her love interest but we can't stop the plot going that way in the future.

And I can't believe the series now has 2 hints with her about her future relationship though (1: her mother and father, 2: her boss and the captain of Alves' team 😂)

Dex-chan lover
Oh my GAWD, MC STOP GETTING PUSHED AROUND BY EVERYONE

And wtf was that about her 'not knowing any self-defense magic'
if that turns out to be true AFTER ALL THAT SHIT SHE COULD DO JUST FINE AT THE ACADEMY I will OFFICIALLY LOSE MY SHIT

Hm. Maybe it's just me but I feel like these snippets kind of show how they've both matured a lot since their school days. Like Nunnally doesn't seem to actually dislike him anymore, just that she doesn't want to let go of all that time she spent fighting with him. Fair enough I guess.
I kind of like how the school stuff was kind of just the background for their relationship, I've always found it dubious that so many highschool-aged people can decide on and maintain a commitment to each other for the rest of their lives in most school stories. (and if you look at how many highschool sweethearts last, it's not very well-supported either.)

So mum is from a faraway near the sea kingdom and was taking out of a box. She was definitely a noble and that's where mc got her ice powers from

Lol I have another theory (I commented a different one earlier).
It'sway too obvious that Nunally is of noble origin from the other country looking for ice mages so what if she isn't. Like she goes to check it out in the foreign country and they tell her she is but they're just using her so they can marry her off while 'maintaining the bloodline'. And her mom is just the maid of the runaway noble because the real princess is Lockman's mom. That's why his dad treats her so well, because her family helped his wife. Lol then the plot will be like: a former common learning the ropes of noble society and is forced to marry someone she does not love, but a friend from her past (Lockman) comes to save her.
Lmao idk this is just me being weird early in the morning.

Group Leader
All of your guys theories are so good! @Hello03 has the whole plot figured out lmao. @/Diamona theory about mom being isekaid is also amazing!!

I don’t enjoy seeing Nunally so weak though, why is she suddenly like that when she was so strong in her school days? This wasn’t the only moment. I guess tropes prevail

Haare nee-san sure is pretty, a bit similar to Nunnaly. I love her cold eyes towards Lockman xD

@Deathhappens Wasn't that also a point with her being a receptionist? They scout things out for the actual adventurers or knights, which means they have to be decent combatants and why they had such high requirements to get in.

yqt

well, it seems that her mother is like princess of faraway kingdom and her father *took away* her mother, this will also solved the problem royalty must be with royalty since she is. dont mind me just making theory

They mention mermaids, and a knight jokes about her being one.

Later they mention that foreign queen eating mermaids, and she's also looking for ice magic users.

Are ice magic users descendants of mermaids?

Also the mom said she was taken from a box, so it's possible the dad was a noble or even royalty from that other country, and he rescued a captive mermaid who was the mom.

Who knows, but they've mentioned mermaids twice now and the mom mentioned the sea so I assume mermaids are super plot relevant or something.

Users who are viewing this thread