Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So no one gonna mention another dense girl that is the guild master?

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Ahaha the chief is also another dense one.... and uuuu I can't wait to see how it looks like when they meet~

Fed-Kun's army
"He'd just languidly beat around the bush"

Isn't that what he's doing now? the count cumberly says his heart belongs to a commoner even though he's married.

Yoo
Nunally and their chief is similar regarding the relationships they have towards those captains

Im actuallu giggling like an idiot.

Well since I think the king told the queen the situation xD I think that is why she is trying to help her nephew? Since they figured out that he has fallen in love with nunnaly. ALSOO, her chief is sooo like her xD two dense people hahahaha. I can’t wait for the next update! This is definitely one of my favorites mangas

Lollll Nunally and the Elder sister are so dense it's hilarious. "I'm not a maiden!" lmao Hunny i don't think she meant maiden like what you thought. XD

He he he he he unrequited Love huh- I wonder who that would be towards.....😏😏😏

Thanks for the chapter!!🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be great? If Nunally realizes that the captain likes the chief. And then projected their situation to her own.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even though I know I'll never get my wish, I hope that Nunally and Lockmann don't end up together. At the very least, I'll be really salty about them getting together if Nunally continues to be unable to show Lockmann up. I mean seriously, she got a perfect score and she still didn't win against him? How about you pull the knife out before you try wooing someone.

Oh is just realized Nunnaly’s character Is literally when “Hell freezes over“ Especially when it comes to liking that Prince

Fed-Kun's army
Basically, the knights want to flex in front of their love interests, who hate their guts because they, the women that is, are dense enough to bend light.

Uh i mean it shown that Lockman create new spell aka Barrier that let someone transfer to him if he allow it🙄. That mean he improve the magic circle it self, so Nunnaly has high score but she never achieve beyond answer like what text written

I wonder how he could maintain those cold and mocking expression when he's around Nunnaly lol

Users who are viewing this thread