Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Yea basically no reason to like blonde boy. They both Bella immature but he's a dick on purpose . Go solo or go yuri. Be free from this mofo .

Double-page supporter
Oh Nunnaly you're so damn innocent and oblivious, please don't ever change. That being said I like that we get more info on the world they live in. I mean yea it was cause Lockmann confessed (?) using law to get her to understand but failed to realize how dense she is but interesting nonetheless. Sounded like before the king implemented those laws life as a woman wasn't the greatest.

*many thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
He’s trying to tell u he likes u dumdum
Also hoping he hears the not a maiden thing about nunnally

Dex-chan lover
@duckstapha
I certainly wouldn't trust someone who cheated me any more than I would trust someone who cheated on me.

It's no wonder that Nunally has such a low self-esteem. It's one thing to fail and be able to recognize why you failed and work to address those shortcomings, but it's another thing to fail, have no indication of why you failed, and have everyone tell you that you did the best you could do and you're exactly where you should be.

@Xeredge
Does blonde boy wonder at least become less infuriating as time goes on? Or does the story get to focus more on Nunally's daily struggles as a receptionist? (The latter being the reason I'm here in the first place.)

Double-page supporter
Look, Nunnaly, the guy that was an asshole to you FOR YEARS is sending veiled messages he can maybe like you.
Doesn't matter that those are understandable by someone who's ouside of this matter and not the target of a harassment campaign for her whole school life, you're dense.

Am I the only one that likes lockman? They clearly were having fun fighting with each other in school lol

@Mira995 she thought they were saying she was still young which is technically also the meaning of maiden but the advert was implying virgins and she didn't get that cause she's too innocent/ignorant of it. Lolol, if only the seniors that were there knew her enough to understand that she didn't get it, they'd be laughing so hard.

Dex-chan lover
oh for fuck's- YOU SPENT YOUR FORMATIVE YEARS AROUND NOBILITY AND STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT A MAIDENHOOD IS?
bullshitifIeverheardany fml

Idk the whole “looking for maiden ice mages. Will pay lots” ad is so suspicious. I feel like it’s a plan to get rid of the MC because some other princess likes the blond kid.

I’m glad they’re focusing on the magic beast though. I am super interested in this subplot/arc.

Thanks for the translation 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

The clique of the mc is really clever expect with love is getting a bit annoying. right so a guy you know says you to you, right after asking him if he loves someone else, The 4 concrete factS to bring up the story of a noble loving a commoner. And you just complete ignore them. Then she doesn’t even know what a maiden means (in my head I thought maybe she just didn’t want to say otherwise but her explain after the fact tells you her misunderstanding.)

Dex-chan lover
No one's going to mention the fact that the disappeared husband is the magic beast?

Also, you don't know how and why he got first place: we have seen him developing new magics more then once, while she, besides their bouts, has always aimed for mediocrity. If anything, I'd say it's thaks to him antagonizing her that she got good results.

@ezaspie omg no i am WITHHH you. I LOVE Lockmann and the chemistry between the two! Personally I think teasing relationships are so cute & my boyfriend and I have a similar relationship and its a suuuper healthy one at that! 😂 I find that the relationships with friends that are more on the teasing side are relationships where we are closer!

And to others, I kinda understand her dense side tbh LOL its annoying but like... someone could imply they like me, I could think that they like me, but I could not believe that they like me unless they say it straight up to me HAHA. us girls are usually just oblivious!!?

but in the end, it's all just a manga and let's just enjoy it as it is ; )

Double-page supporter
@Beregorn It was implied by another comment in a previous chapter that the reason why she always got second place was because she was both a commoner and a woman, whereas he was a noble and a man. The male bias aside, it was suggested the academy couldn't afford a commoner to be above a noble if they both get perfect marks or risk taking a hit to their reputation and potentially lose funding from nobility, or at the very least they couldn't afford a commoner to be first. At least one noble had to be in first place even if the rest of the top ten ends up being commoners. From what I remember both she and Lockmann basically got perfect scores all the time(with some exceptions I'm sure), and there were several times where teachers, students, and even Lockmann himself thought she deserved first place.

@helloharuuu Some people are oblivious regardless of gender. Just depends on how doubtful and cynical the person is, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The embarrassment of assuming they love you and acting on that assumption, only to find out you were wrong in the worst possible way(like asking in front of their friends and being laughed at for being wrong), is enough of a deterrent for people to avoid confronting someone about how they feel. I've never had such a bad experience but I've seen it a lot in manga, and while manga is usually fictional, fiction is typically based on reality and things like this likely do happen from time to time.

For me, I'd be in the same boat where the person would have to tell me straight to my face that they loved me romantically or I probably wouldn't get it, although I like to think I would at least be able to notice the hints. After noticing the hints I'd then decide whether or not I wanted to ask them how they felt about me if I thought it necessary(for instance if I became impatient) or ignore the hints if I wasn't interested.

Users who are viewing this thread