Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

HaruParty, you guys rock!! Thanks so much for picking this up! I'm looking forward to reading more~

Like really, what's the point of bullying the strongest one lel

Aggregator gang
@DFM1412 Seriously, I was baffled he even thought anything he did, and had done up to that point, was a good idea. He clearly knew that the letter signified Edi had an intimate connection with the sender, rather he knew they were engaged, yet he thought it a good idea to talk badly about her in front of him. Honestly, if I was in Edi's situation I probably would have ripped his tongue out and shoved all of his severed fingers down his throat while drilling into his head jut how wonderful my fiance is. I know these are just characters in a fictional setting, but I also know that there are actual people like this, so it's a wonder murder isn't more common than it already is.

@yuu-oniichan @sylvacoer Regarding the bully, it honestly seems like Darwinism isn't doing it's job right. If it hadn't been for the teachers(I'm assuming they restrained Edi) and what little self-restraint Edi might have had, then this fuckwit of a bully would have been properly culled like he should have already been. It's no wonder no spirits are willing to associate with this fat-head as he's clearly too stupid to be worth the time.

Disclaimer: I'm exaggerating a fair bit. Feel free to ignore my rambling.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you H-Party for waking up this series (and the other works you are doing)

Dex-chan lover
Really, how can someone be so stupid to antagonize the one child that is known for having a very strong magic power?
They are luck is they didn't die after making him lose himself to his emotions.

Fed-Kun's army
His story kinda reminds me of the song "Light" (光) in the "Royal Scandal Series", or the character Lewis there.

Contributor
I'm mystified by the whole, "I stayed away for 7 years because..."

...because what, exactly? The only explanation given is, "because she said she would wait," which is too dumb to countenance—"I'll wait for you" in that context clearly means "I want you to come back," not, "please stay away for nearly as long as we are old, to prove some sort of esoteric point".

Like, if I read between the lines I can assume he perhaps doesn't want to come back and face her yet, but...

Honestly, it really came off as "we're doing this 'cuz the author just wants this for plot progression purposes" XD

That kids are beyond stupid and I hate it when he said "monster" 🤬
Btw thanks for translation~^^

Users who are viewing this thread