Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her, but am increasingly annoyed with Edi.

He faked his death and hasn't told her all this time? What's the point of faking his death if he's not going back to her? Unless he stuck around and helped them fight the Demon King in secret, I guess.
No matter what his explanation, it won't sit right with me that he let her go through all this grief. There is no good reason for it.

Group Leader
@psychorina you say that, but
I think you might forgive his reasoning next chapter~ (cause it actually makes sense)

Philomena likely knows how competent he is, but that doesn't mean he's invincible. They were facing the DEMON KING AND HIS ARMY with only four people. Anyone would believe that he died trying to fight ALL BY HIMSELF, while letting his comrades escape. And Philomena's behavior after receiving the news is understandable, given her situation. You can't expect people to stay composed after losing a loved one. She's only human, for heaven's sake.

Geez girl stop this pity party, you've been waiting your whole life for this man

Dex-chan lover
i dislike eddy's behavior. and dont you illuminate me, this is getting annoying. philomena, you deserve a doting husband, not justifying his behavior!

I think it was pretty obvious that he faked his death, since that may have been the only way for him to be with his fiance as soon as possible.

But I was surprised the Demon King army was already defeated, so now there's no point, 'cuz he could've done that instead of faking his death

Aggregator gang
Man he deserves a drop kick through a window if he appears like everything is alright

Dex-chan lover
That's a long ass melodrama for a very obvious fake death.

Group Leader
Wow what an emotional chapter thank you haruparty for the translation ☹

Users who are viewing this thread