Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Lol when she thought she was daydreaming. Thank you for not leaving us at a cliffhanger and for giving us another chapter!!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER (& HIM) adflkjfdljkf he's a bully tho she's right lmao

thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Eh...okay. Whatever makes them happy, I suppose.

It's really not pleasant for him to return after all that with nasty words though.
At the very least, he didn't fake his death and was just surviving while fulfilling his duty in his own way.

Please let there be a whole volume of them being married and living their best life. Please!
I want to see these to living happily ever after! Heck, let there be a volume after that were we see them with kids!

For anyone that's been reading the novel, are they following the original or are they/will be changing the plot?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!
The ship is back together, the demon king is destroyed and they are getting their happily ever after...... I read to much isekai to know the real game starts now :'D

AGHH! It was great! Thank you, translators! Yet we need next chapter asap! I'm curious about what will happen!

I LOVE this manga! I read the translated version of the light novel online and Edi is so much more of a headache. I love how the manga portrays them and their relationship. I love how the manga expands upon parts. I just love this mange, so thank you so very much for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread