Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

me: Oh they got married, I guess thats the end. *Chapter 13 happens* IT CONTINUES?????

Dex-chan lover
@lovelyluna I think Edi has the same issues as Philo; he doesn't want to hurt her or see him struggle so he distances herself so she won't have to see his weak side; only the calm capable side.

@OniQueen Yep, author just released LN Vol 9 a few weeks ago.

@Ashana
LN Vol 9 synopsis says she's already given birth to twins.

From here on began the overly long mediocre extension of the novel with incomprehensible and stupidly illogical plotlines

Power Uploader
she can't ask her husband because then the story would be over quickly duh

Dex-chan lover
wait....so her nightmares....will turn to a labyrinth entrance.

TUNE IN NEXT TIME WHENEVER CH 14 COMES OUT

The wedding. BEAUTIFUL!!! the lovey-dovey. WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC!!! BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!! I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!! 😍❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hmm this is unsual, I was expecting after the wedding chapter there would be a time skip and little kid popping out of nowhere and saying papa mama or so on.

Well anyway thanks for the chapter.

Can I have a link to translated LN? I'm really curious about the upcomming events especially this curse thing.

@tamagoyaki yeah, that sadly is the case. Way too many do not get that hiding a problem will make it way worse in the long run than just be upfront from the beginning.
PS, your username made me hungry, so thanks for that XD

Dex-chan lover
So from what I hear, the coming arc will be annoying. Anyone have an estimate of how many chapters it will be if I want to wait it out until the arc is finished?

Idk Philomena that's like coughing up blood and not telling your husband who's a doctor about it.

Communication, because it’s not like 90+% of stories could be solved in a couple pages if characters just talked honestly with each other.

She... just... never learns, doesn she? Haaah.
I was ready to throw a party when she realized she should consult Edi, and THEN. This happens. Seriously...

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know that litttle thought in the back of your mind that's like.. "Hey, stupid.. Don't do it." Yeah, she totally ignored that!Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread