Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.3 - The Innocent Lady

Dex-chan lover
I know this was done as something to keep the plot going, but I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Edi sees her having a gay old time with this pretty boy a pull a fit like the little bitch he is lol

Dex-chan lover
for once ill take the bait of one of these dudes that treats the girl better than the main dude, coz eddy keeps fucking it up, she too! instead of telling him about the nightmares

Fed-Kun's army
Eddy thinks she's not capable of jealousy and always understanding just because she's always smiling? Girl you need to be selfish for once and be forward with him

Fed-Kun's army
lol this is one of those situations that can very easily be solved if the characters just TALKED to each other like how people usually would in a normal healthy relationship lmfao i mean i get the whole so near yet so far thing the author is going for but this is definitely not how you write pining scenes cmon

Fed-Kun's army
You should note that this horrible feeling will continue.....Because they will never just talk but assume and everything gets muddy....ughh..

Damn it's hurt. I'm crying.
Why Don't you just let it out guysss.
You're married 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I hate youu authoorrr

Group Leader
I'm liking this new ikemen. More good-looking men, please!

Group Leader
yet again i'm frustrated with edi. a bit disappointing as a male lead, but maybe the plot/author is to be blamed for edi's incompetence at communication.

Aggregator gang
Stupid MC being Stoopid again
I know this is the because the story has to go on, cause well, content
First of all, she only old enough to be a little sister compared to your age
and second
The F***?
Eddy doesn't even seem in such a good mood either, how can you mistake that?

Eddy has 0 communication skills and
MC has 0 rational thinking

Like how the hell did she come to the conclusion he likes the princess? cause of some cliche trope?
GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, THIS IS REALITY LADY
IT'S NOT SOME DUMB KIDS BOOK

Do you think he doesn't get hurt? He most likely does. but I still believe its all to protect you, and him
I like to think about perspective, ok?

god, I sound like some cliche side character

I love Filimina, she’s a fine lady, she was very patient with Eddy, it’s hard to keep being his wife a secret how much more if your husband deliberately deny your relationship in front of other people especially a eligible lady as well.
It’s not helping that Eddy isn’t the sweet type as well, he hasn’t even touched her nor kiss. Really painful for a wife

Edi's decision to hide their marriage is sort of repulsive to me. These two don't make a good couple.

Users who are viewing this thread