Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1 - Feeling That Will Never be Yielded

Dex-chan lover
Okay now this is 100% BS.
I can understand the author wants to write an interesting story about the pair, but stupid asspulls like this is not how you do it.
It fails on the most basic level, why would Eddy love her in the first place after attempted murder? Mindbogglingly stupid.
The previous scenario about the curse and misunderstanding was already hard to digest.

Dex-chan lover
gheddemit that feeling that you'll hate what your hunch was right
Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron
"She's crazy!" Is just as lazy and terrible as a motivation for a character.
A last second quirk, thrown in so it would "make sense", but it's still trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium
So a real life mental condition = trash writing, in your view.

I mean, if it's characterized badly, sure. All I see is a rather unoriginal character, rather than pure trash that seems to have elicited deep feelings of disgust in you.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron
No, that's not what I said, at all.
She got character assassinated by the author for a cheap drama and for a single chapter.
The only feeling I have for her is pity, pity that she became a stupid tool, sacrificed in vain.

Double-page supporter
This thing is all over the place. What was the plot suppose to be again?

Group Leader
ah...i see why i should've just stopped at the wedding chapter. but i'm a sucker for completion :(

like holy shit this manga is a dumpster fire honestly. the pacing and the plot. the characters. this dumb ho.

somehow made it through that horrible curse arc, started this one and IMMEDIATELY regretted my decision. really should've just stopped after the wedding... why didn't I listen to you ;-;
ended up skipping straight to the final chapter..... what a disappointing ending overall though.

I don't understand why people really like to insult someone else story. If you don't like the story, just don't read it.

If your argument is "criticism" I don't think it's wise to use word like stupid, horrible, trash. It's just simply insult.

oh my no charackter goes unused
this story is being so milked it is running dry
but realy who hasnt seen this comming ?
wht suprises me is why the fuck she is so easy to kidnap
and why it has even gotten so far in the first place... if the whole castle relies on you how about going on strike if they dont agree to your marriage?
and if they try to hurt her just give them the same treatment the demonlord got

vengeance, violence and brutality may not be clean and tidy tools but they are still tools and if used properly very effective

Users who are viewing this thread