Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4 - Feeling That Will Never be Yielded

Thank you thank you for all the updates
I love it when Fili slap that fake fairy lolol

Thanks For Your Hard WOrk!! <3 <3 <3 Can't Wait For MOre!! <3

Dex-chan lover
Placed a curse on her, tries to get her killed, kidnaps her, verbally abuses heru, tries to get her killed again.
She slaps the villain once.
There, they're even.

A bitch slap and that's all? In Saudi Arabia, just an attempt of murder will get you a death sentence.

I would have been like "F*CK YOU HEARTLESS B*TCHASS HOE! YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IF I DIE, EDDY WOULD FALL IN YOUR HANDS? SURE YOU'RE PRETTY AND YOUNG BUT DEEP INSIDE, YOU'RE A PIECE OF SH*T! I HAVE NO MERCY FOR YOU SO DIE!"
I'm sorry for the excessive swearing ;-;

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters. I would have thought filimina would have been a little kinder talking about Ed. So now is this monthly?

@passer_by

I didn't mean any offense, but that's the impression I get of Saudi back then when I was a kid, a teenager, and young adult. Nowadays the laws in there have mellowed a bit, but it doesn't change that that was the impression most outsiders get from the laws in there, also known by us outsiders as an eye for an eye law.

Double-page supporter
Ah well that was quite a ride. Overall I enjoyed it. Cheers Kuruuruu translations. That bitch slap was the icing on the cake

Way to ruin a good slap with that apology, and the bitch deserved way worse, why do heroines always have to forgive the bitches...

Users who are viewing this thread