Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

I smell angst from here
The art is amazingly beautiful and I love the story
I need more

Group Leader
Ugh, been a while since I wanted to punch a character in the face. Finished 3 volumes of this dumb shit and I sincerely regret it. All problems could've been solved if the main girl would just speak up. But she doesn't. And she doesn't learn. Instead she cries like the dumb bitch she is. Every time.

I love this manga so bad but the updates are so slow 😭 but thank you for the chapters!

Yaaaay thank you for the update Haruparty. I wish you can keep help translating till this series ended. Really thank you

@Kamikoto
As someone who lived with his sister and mother I can tell you that real life women are just like that fairly often.
In cases like that offering a reasonable solution isn't going to help you help them, just listen (or pretend to) and wait for them to process it emotionally. Not worth the effort and headache trying to help solve their issues.

Aggregator gang
So happy this series will be translated again! Thank you to all the groups, you all rock! 😁

Group Leader
But @KuRuuRuu you have all the parts already, why don't you just upload it as a single chapter????
408786254654603264.png

Dex-chan lover
Greeeat. Another rude handsome bishounen. Got anything else, Japan?

Double-page supporter
Someone clean up the chapters so it doesn't look a gross mess of multiple versions because they are named slightly different

Group Leader
@nyaaa the first scene of the next chapter is literally the greatest after Edi did that with a scene between Edi and his stepdad 8D

ahhhh what a crazy tsundere xDD
!! IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL BELOVED FIANCÉE AFTER NOT SEEING HER FOR YEARS.. 😅

It’s so weird going from reading the novel to this because in the novel he’s dead drop gorgeous and she on the hand it described as plain 🤔🤔 but it’s weird she’s adorable in the manga and he looks plain to me

I'm out. For a woman of around 30 who reincarnated , she is way too infatuated with this boy. I know that sounds a little sexist since this crap pops up all the time in other isekai, but I am not a fan of it there either. However, those manga have other things to rely, but this is all this has, a clingy older woman fawning over a child.

Users who are viewing this thread