Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

MC is the real useless since beginning all she did was waiting and push everything to eddie with her annoying attitude and useless experience from previous life. She didnt learn anything when she thought eddie was dead. Just talk,idiot, both mc and ml, open your mouth and talk straightforwardly before it's too late

I also agree that both MC and ML are annoying but ML is really pissing me off. Especially when he didn't that lady to know that MC was his wife like wtf

This went from a 6 to a 3 for me. No concept of communication and a boring, “just shut up and let the misunderstandings flow” set up

Cute at the start but it becomes infuriating how every hiccup in the relationship is blamed on the female lead even though her love interest is very cold and distant even after marriage... even when he acknowledges some drama as being his fault she instantly goes "no no i'm just a bad wife i'll do better" ugh... dump him please

I like this so much! Thank you for the massive update! I'm sure their relationship will only get better from now on. The two of them are too awkward and shy lmao this is such a good read. Very different from the usual tropes.♡♡♡ It's painful at times but they are slowly working on their relationship ♡♡♡

@kideuz

yeah ;;; I thought this manga will be a typical chiche shoujo where there is literally 1 climax arc and they get married, have babies, fin- instead of like the other isekai manga/manhwa/manghua that are honestly such high quality and has smart heroines/heros + great storyline and art.

But now I’m intrigued :mad: I hope the manga will have a satisfying ending so you won’t feel like they’ve wasted your time, y’know?

I like how shes not "I have my past memories, I coukd make anything". Just your typical normal person knowledge who like books lol

I knew lionene like filimina and now he's found out he actually cursed "suzette" I guess he didn't know the face of who he cursed just the name.

Kind of sad we’re caught up to read after the next release, was really looking forward to the multiple chapter releases.

Lol. She goes from finally coming to terms with her past life to waking up tied in a fucking dungeon. The roller coaster never ends. Guess the demons captured her or something.

So many twist and turns......I like it. Keep up the update please, and thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread