Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

Thankyou guys for translating this and all your hard work . I really hoped this continued a bit longer but anyhow I really liked this comic ❤️

Thank you so much for your hard work!
I hope I can see your neat translation again in the future ^^

Thank you so much for translating this story! It is such a lovely story!

Hope to see future projects!

Thank you for the translation!
i remember reading the first chapter then forgetting all about it.. i finally remembered and binged read it lol

I'm glad i did!! It was a good read, i enjoyed most of it, there is a lot of "huh?! Wtf are they doing?!!" But it worked out i guess !

My favorite character is
the princess!
Haha she is badass, kind, strong, pretty, and can actually think for herself!

I honestly would have loved a side story for the other characters

I didn't really like eddy & filamina's love because:
# he never told her that he loves her.. not even in an awkward way
# she never actually talks about what bothers her until too late (wait & smile) /really?
# they "think" about how much they like each other but not actually considerate about how the other would be feeling !

What a "helpless couple" !

Ah right the names are really hard to read *except suzette lol*

Thank you again for taking the time to translate this <3

Cute pallet cleanser. Should be read after you've been dragged through the mud by darker series.

a reread

filimina is so nice, she's soooo nice that she calls eddy multiple times a helpess man instead of what he really is, which is socialy retard,
Not that she's any better, since she thinks that's endearing,
I couldn't figure out why she was just so understanding , and then i remembered that she was reincarnated, (you ll forget too shut up),when they met again after growing up she was mentally what ? 47 ? almost 50 ?
How did she never feel like breaking that shitter's mouth, like imagine being a perfect little mary sue only to have the stain answer to your nice gestures by serving you edgelord energy,
but to be fait he does redeem himself in the second half where both eddy and filimina will take turn using the socially retarded brain;

some parts did manage to give my ol heart a squeeze so i'll give it that;
overall equivalent of reading a harlequin novel; endearing enough, if you're in the mood for it, it's quite enjoyable;

Nice little story. Sometimes you'll feel like giving up because of both our lead's character but it ends on a good note so the end feels satisfying

I wonder at what chapter in the novel did this manga end? or did it follow it all the way to the end? either way, thank u for all the hard work scanlators~

If you like shoujo fantasy romance stories this is a really cute and fluffy one with a satisfying ending.

Users who are viewing this thread