Mahoutsukai Rose no Sado Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Hangiri

Dex-chan lover
love the credit page
thanks for the translation, guys. this is one of KR series lately i've been intrigue for a while

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I can't with this cliche, I'm sorry... If it was so easy to pass debts around in japan(and always to minors), just send it back to her sister, is totally infuriating to think about

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't with this cliche, I'm sorry... If it was so easy to pass debts around in japan(and always to minors), just send it back to her sister, is totally infuriating to think about
Apparently she acted as guarantor and the sister bailed on the debt. This leaves the guarantor responsible. The only weird part here is that Sana acted as guarantor when she has no savings and very little income.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently she acted as guarantor and the sister bailed on the debt. This leaves the guarantor responsible. The only weird part here is that Sana acted as guarantor when she has no savings and very little income.

She has the house. If you possess such property, a bank might not mind, especially since she does have some steady income, at least, to cover her own expenses, so it's not like the bank would need to be extremely worried about her selling the house any time soon out of necessity. Besides, it's not a huge loan in the first place. Not even a small loan of a million dollars.

Dex-chan lover
She has the house. If you possess such property, a bank might not mind
Yeah, the bank will happily accept real property as collateral, but Sana is an idiot for putting the house up as collateral for her sister's debt.

Dex-chan lover
If there's internet, why not try streaming 'magic'?
Also, spare me them sea-roaches :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread