Mahoutsukai to Aka no Pilgrim - Ch. 3 - GRIM: 03

Dex-chan lover
Wait are those brains and spinal cords what happen to the people that get admitted to the garden jesus christ

Group Leader
Yeah I don't think its popular either in it's home-country.. just hope it won't get axed
the manga is completed at 10 chapters I just dont have the perms to edit the title page TT. unfortunately it does seem like it got axed. but it is the authors debut work so hoping for the best.

Supporter
the manga is completed at 10 chapters I just dont have the perms to edit the title page TT. unfortunately it does seem like it got axed. but it is the authors debut work so hoping for the best.
the best way to turn cold when it comes to expectations is from reading manga, because jesus christ every month i get 3-4 titles with an axe announcement

Dex-chan lover
Dang that's too bad.. Regarding publication status, you could just send a report and explain with some source. It will get updated within 1 day

Dex-chan lover
That's so fucking sad wtf , these first three chapters have been one of the strongest starts I've seen to a manga like , ever. Hope the mangaka gets a new project soon

Users who are viewing this thread