Dex-chan lover
Great sport and ecchi. Love it~

P.S.: Waiting for Dj ?

Dex-chan lover
i will never forgive sora for kina

never

that said, cute girls

This is actually really tight.
The art is good enough that I can actually follow each individual move and perfectly conveys the beats of the game.
I can't say the same for most of the sports manga I've read.

Dex-chan lover
why does the description say football when they're playing soccer??? 0/10

Does anyone else feel unsatisfied by the ending of the match in the latest chapter? In any other other sports manga, I'd be totally fine with it, as they had tended to be less split and staggered. That way, it'd be relatively easy to build back up after the colossal loss and for the protagonists to go through growth. However, with the release cycle being what it is, I feel like it's worse than waiting for Saki Nationals to finish and Inoue won't be able to reach the same high in a reasonable time frame. With Mai seemingly and suddenly obtaining new insight a few chapters ago and now this, I wonder if maybe it's gotten the axe and is ending soon.

Group Leader
Spoiler for the end of chapter 106 which has just come out:

Chapter 107 is the final chapter.
It's over...

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it was cnned, it was a breath of fresh air on the dumb shounen sports manga, at least this has romance as an important focus instead of dumb kids screaming and ignoring romance.
The art was really nice too

BUT sadly it suffered from the same problem the genre has: it drags for too fucking long like chocolatepancake said, i mean the manga took 6 years... in 6 years we got... 3 fucking matches(and some small side/practices), that's it, if you were to be following it on release each match took what?, an entire year?

Chapter 108 is being released at C97 and online at Melonbooks (already sold out) so hopefully that gets scanned.

Users who are viewing this thread