Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Mom's Kimchi Soup

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Nice, finally a love rival to push our protagonist into breaking the status quo. Happens in hundreds of manga, but I feel it was actually needed here to get some real progress.

Dex-chan lover
Mai's happy / proud smile at the end is soul cleansing.

Dex-chan lover
69676d94-b702-4562-a625-175e599d7890.jpg

Please my Sister in Christ, use the cutting board not your open palm. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I like new girl, she's crazy but not too crazy, jealous but not evil ... she doesn't have a chance but still nice

Dex-chan lover
This fluffy manga does not need drama. I hope that the mangaka just turns the duo into a trio of friends.

Dex-chan lover
This isnt yuri right?
Not yet. Hopefully the mangaka waits until Mai is older if they want them to develop a romance.

Or we could go the
Koyuki
route and negate that there ever was an intent at romance in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Not yet. Hopefully the mangaka waits until Mai is older if they want them to develop a romance.

Or we could go the
Koyuki
route and negate that there ever was an intent at romance in the first place.
I see, i wouldnt mind either way since romantic or not romantic route i just really like seeing them both together.

not familiar with the author so couldnt tell too, but so far this series has been fun to read. :win:

Dex-chan lover
I know it's weird but after seeing Tama eat all that food I just wanna lay my head on her stomach and listen as her food digests.

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread