Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.

I know what the implication is with this manga, but so far all it’s done is give me fuwa fuwa vibes. More chapters please.

Dex-chan lover
This is not yuri right
Yes it’s not yuri and never will it be. Unless this is secretly a hentai, which is the only time a generational age gap is permitted between love interests, (Japanese decency laws are weird!)

It is on the other hand this is a Cute Girls Doing Cute Things manga, which usually has some sort of Yuri element to them. But it’s worth remembering that just because something is similar it doesn’t mean it’s the exact same, while a bunch of men getting into the shower together sounds homoerotic, if you’ve ever played on a football team that’s exactly what usually happens after a football match. CGDCT is going to have a bit of titillation but that’s all it is, to give a little bait for the fans to ship characters together.

Dex-chan lover
Yes it’s not yuri and never will it be. Unless this is secretly a hentai, which is the only time a generational age gap is permitted between love interests, (Japanese decency laws are weird!)

It is on the other hand this is a Cute Girls Doing Cute Things manga, which usually has some sort of Yuri element to them. But it’s worth remembering that just because something is similar it doesn’t mean it’s the exact same, while a bunch of men getting into the shower together sounds homoerotic, if you’ve ever played on a football team that’s exactly what usually happens after a football match. CGDCT is going to have a bit of titillation but that’s all it is, to give a little bait for the fans to ship characters together.
im good with iyashikei cgdct, i guess author san just likes to tease.

thanks for the detailed explanation! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
im good with iyashikei cgdct, i guess author san just likes to tease.

thanks for the detailed explanation! :hearts:

I feel I should clarify that the generational age difference in to regard with children and young adults. Fall into one of three broad categories, those 12 or less are considered children and so can not be depicted in relationships. 13 to 18 is category of young adult, were relationship can be prominently depicted provided both participants fall into this age category (such as in Konosuba where Kazuma is 17 while Megumin is 14) and then there is 18+ where you are officially an adult.

Relationship between this category is generally prohibited with one small exception, relationships between boys and older women is acceptable but this is the exception. So Kazuma relationship with Lalatina is permitted but a relationship between Lalatina and Megumin would not be permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread