Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
After so many chapters and heart-to-heart talk it's really getting annoying with how she escapes from this relationship. I know their positions and all that plays a role, but you need to speed it up a little.
And now this spirit... I wonder if it will attain human form quickly or will it stay in the pet form? Seems like it will need a little time to learn and "stabilise" it's existence.
With Spirit Queen <?> appearing I'm really hoping for some info about FeMC. She quickly attracted 3 powerful spirits to herself, got the elves on her side and the elven prince is indebted to her. She's basically supernatural magnet. Maybe it's because she has some otherworldly mana/aura? Who knows, but at the very least I'm hoping for "and then FeMC and Spirit Queen became friends and had tea parties from time to time"

I really like this series and I don't.mind a slow burn but jeez. . . Come on already!!!

Ya the relationship is just getting annoying at this point, like there has been 27 chapters now where them getting together would make sense and not feel rushed.

Double-page supporter
I feel like they won't get together until after he knows her secret. Hopefully this new woman who is likely a spirit will help jumpstart that process. (Maybe she'll recognize that she's an otherworlder)

Dex-chan lover
So little faith in Jill! But I guess their behavior, even Leonard's, was like you'd expect a parent to behave.

Double-page supporter
@BanditHadron Whoops, you're right. She did that fairly recently. I had forgotten about it because it is so long between releases. T_T Then at this point, yea, I don't see any reason to hold off on their relationship unless they start hinting at some higher purpose for her reincarnation.

Istg I stopped reading this when in the 30-ish chapter because the romance is going nowhere, and now we're almost at chapter 50 AND STILL NO ROMANCE??? 😫

“Who is that?” My question exactly! A new love rival? (Finally when she got rid (?) of the other) 🤔😬😬
Btws Jill is so adorable!😍😍

Double-page supporter
@Saphyre would it kill a japanese author every now and then to just make them a couple and let the rest of the story play out. not every mc/mf has to be dumb as bricks when it comes to social cues.

im with you

bet that's a water spirit, also does anyone know when Lily will realise (think she already has) and ACCEPT her feeling for Leonard

Supporter
Lowkey hoping this spirit actually has more interest in Lily and somehow contracts her or something lmao

Users who are viewing this thread